Are you in need? I can help! - Christmas is the time of giving!

906UP

906UP

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 6, 2017
da Yoop
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
If anyone knows of a family that can use some help please let me know.
Back when I worked for GM our group would get together and "adopt a family" through Bethany Christian Services, not sure if you have something like that available.....probably late in the game for that.

advertisement
Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
WOW..
THANKS, EVERYONE.
You all have tripped my original donation amount.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Readers.
This year has been tough for us all.
If you have kids and Santa's bag is small this year.
PLEASE shoot me a message so I can help.
I promise, no judgment or questions.

Don't have a user account?
Shoot me a message here -- Contact us

Lisa86

Lisa86

Chief Sammich Engineer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Nov 25, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X LV
@Ohio4x4 and I are happy to donate to this cause, thanks so much Richard, hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas!

Peter_72

Peter_72

Supporting Member
May 31, 2020
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 500
I'm in. Just a thought if you can't find anyone in need there is St.Jude. I donate to them every year and can't think of anyone more deserving of help than sick little kids. Thanks Richard.

THIS!!!!!! We also donate to St Jude ever year! In my late teens I saw first hand what St Jude and the Ronald McDonald house does for children and their family......And 100% of the donations go to the cause!

R

Rottiedog

Oct 4, 2020
Boulder, CO
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Merry Christmas!
It's Christmas and now more than ever many people are struggling to get by in today's "new world".
This community has been so great to me and it's time to give back.
If you are in need this holiday please shoot me a message (link below) with some details and I will see what I can do to help.
I will keep your info 100% private and will not share it with anyone without your permission.
There will be no judgment, qualifications to jump through, or past post scrutinized.
If you need help just let me know.

So.
If you need food on your table for Christmas... Hit me up.
If you help with main utilities or heat... Hit me up.
If you have kids and the Santas bag is a little empty... Hit me up.
I currently have assistance available for a handful of people.

CONTACT ME HERE --> https://hondasxs.com/conversations/add?to=HONDASXS
Or email me at [email protected]
or Text me 704-802-9793

Merry Christmas.
Richard
HondaSxS.com
2FarOffRoad LLC

-------------------------------------
If you want to help with the giving. click here --> Donate to 2FarOffRoad LLC
Or contact me for alternative methods. All collected funds will be dispursed and or donated if unused.

This is a NO-shenanigans thread. If you are unable to help, give encouragement or assistance DO NOT POST BELOW!
Go9d bless you for being so kind and thoughtful. May you receive the same back someday if needed. Merry Christmas.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!