YardDog

YardDog

Grumpy ol' fart
Lifetime Member
Feb 2, 2017
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
New guy from Arkansas. Still on the fence on a new P1K. Not sure if I should buy a leftover 2016 and save a ton of cash, or spring for a 2017 and hope some of the issues have been resolved. Been researching a lot on the web, the majority of searches always brought me back to this site so I decided I should join so I can keep up with the latest and greatest info. I'm sure I'll have a lot of questions that you folks are tired of answering, but sometimes threads get side tracked and it's easier to just ask.

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Welcome to the forum! I grew up in Russellville and still have family in AR

Reactions: YardDog
sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome to the forum! I grew up in Russellville and still have family in AR
Welcome from Nashville! If you can save some cash get the 16. Don't worry about the "issues" a lot of it is fixable. All sxs have something just enjoy the ride!

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
New guy from Arkansas. Still on the fence on a new P1K. Not sure if I should buy a leftover 2016 and save a ton of cash, or spring for a 2017 and hope some of the issues have been resolved. Been researching a lot on the web, the majority of searches always brought me back to this site so I decided I should join so I can keep up with the latest and greatest info. I'm sure I'll have a lot of questions that you folks are tired of answering, but sometimes threads get side tracked and it's easier to just ask.
I did the same thing - joined the forum a month or so before I purchased my P1K - lot of good information on this forum. I waited until the 17's were announced to see if I wanted to wait or go ahead and buy and well I bought and have not given it a second thought. AR has more great places to ride than I originally thought as well

GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome aboard from SE Missouri!

Reactions: YardDog
J

JTW

I did the same thing - joined the forum a month or so before I purchased my P1K - lot of good information on this forum. I waited until the 17's were announced to see if I wanted to wait or go ahead and buy and well I bought and have not given it a second thought. AR has more great places to ride than I originally thought as well
I did the same thing...

SILVER_ALERT

SILVER_ALERT

HONDA SXS Club Flounder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 6, 2016
Route 66 Oklahoma
Ownership

1. 500
I'm in magnolia got a 1000 getting accessories put on at dealership, hope to pick it up this week

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Howdy from Oklahoma. I was born in Magnolia and lived there till I was about 8 years old. Still have some family left there, and get back a couple of times a year. My wifes family has a tree farm near Walkerville, and sometimes I bring the P500 down and ride. Beautiful country.

Reactions: WhiteLightning
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!