New here, Ozarks of Arkansas

S

Spade

Nov 13, 2022
Arkansas
Ownership

1. Looking to buy

2. 520
I am currently about to sell my Kawasacki 401, 2012, and I'm trying to fing a new Honda 520 SXS. I'm sold on its size and simplicity of having only one lung. Most of my riding is around my neighborhood with an occasional trail ride. The one thing I don't like about my Kawsacki is the lack of a gas gage. I have to lift up my seat and look at a window under it. The rest of the 401 is fine and it has a large dump bed. I have looked at the reviews of the 520 and do not see how the gas tank level is measured. Is the level easy to read? I owned a model T Ford and you had to stick a measuing stick inside the tank to read it. Where is that gage?

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I am currently about to sell my Kawasacki 401, 2012, and I'm trying to fing a new Honda 520 SXS. I'm sold on its size and simplicity of having only one lung. Most of my riding is around my neighborhood with an occasional trail ride. The one thing I don't like about my Kawsacki is the lack of a gas gage. I have to lift up my seat and look at a window under it. The rest of the 401 is fine and it has a large dump bed. I have looked at the reviews of the 520 and do not see how the gas tank level is measured. Is the level easy to read? I owned a model T Ford and you had to stick a measuing stick inside the tank to read it. Where is that gage?
It’s on the display as a digital bar graph if memory serves.

SILVER_ALERT

SILVER_ALERT

HONDA SXS Club Flounder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 6, 2016
Route 66 Oklahoma
Ownership

1. 500
Howdy from Oklahoma and welcome to the club from a former "Arkie".

The fuel indicator on my P500 (I assume the 520 is the same) shows 5 bars on the display when full and decreases untill it gets to one bar. Then it will start flashing when you get to around 1 gallon or less. The fuel tank capacity is about 4 gallons. The (bar) gage is right in the middle of the dash and easy to read.

Last edited:
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Welcome! You live in the Ozark's and only occasional trail ride, We need to change that. I live in Hindsville AR.

Buggyman

Buggyman

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 3, 2020
ne. ohio
Ownership

1. 700-2
welcome from Ohio good luck with your search

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Welcome from south Florida

Good luck with hunt 👍

S

Spade

Nov 13, 2022
Arkansas
Ownership

1. Looking to buy

2. 520
Many thanks! I live nust north of Mountain View, Arkansas. We are surrounded by the Ozark National Forest and have a ton of trails to ride so I'm not hurting for adventure. I'm not deer hunting as much as I once was but the SXS might end up in the deer woods one day. I love having a visible gas gage, something I do not have now. I'm looking forward to owning a Honda Pioneer, 520, just wish I could find one.

SILVER_ALERT

SILVER_ALERT

HONDA SXS Club Flounder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 6, 2016
Route 66 Oklahoma
Ownership

1. 500
Many thanks! I live nust north of Mountain View, Arkansas. We are surrounded by the Ozark National Forest and have a ton of trails to ride so I'm not hurting for adventure. I'm not deer hunting as much as I once was but the SXS might end up in the deer woods one day. I love having a visible gas gage, something I do not have now. I'm looking forward to owning a Honda Pioneer, 520, just wish I could find one.
Hey @Spade

Here is one listed at a dealer in Rogers AR. 2022 Honda Pioneer 520 518 - atvs, utvs, snowmobiles - by dealer -...

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!