New here, Ozarks of Arkansas

S

SaltwaterSlick

Jul 20, 2022
Southeast Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome from SE Texas! That 520 will serve you well in the national forest. It's nimble and very maneuverable! Good luck getting you one quickly. What a lot of folks on here have done is expanded their search area because any of the SXS's are hard to find, especially new ones... According to folks on this site who are in the know, the majority of production for all these SxS's winds up in Texas and other southern states. Might want to look South and don't be afraid to make a drive for the right deal...

Good luck! Can't wait to see you post up some pics of that shiny new mo-sheen!👍

onecreeper

onecreeper

May 21, 2021
Kansas City, MO
Ownership

1. 700-4
I bought mine from the dealership in North Little Rock. Drove all the way from KC to get it. It was worth the trip, recommend giving those guys a shot. Also, please send some ideas where there are trails that are not too far into Arkansas....not a lot of them in the "city" of Kansas City.

Mudflaps2

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I bought mine from the dealership in North Little Rock. Drove all the way from KC to get it. It was worth the trip, recommend giving those guys a shot. Also, please send some ideas where there are trails that are not too far into Arkansas....not a lot of them in the "city" of Kansas City.

View attachment 363160

View attachment 363160
Watch under Forums the SW area for group ride info, we usually have a couple group rides a year at Mulberry MTN. That around 2 HRs from the MO line.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!