WagginTail

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Oct 13, 2020
SC
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Also, just to add ⛽🔥......😈

One of their dumbest rules........6 yrs and older only on the trails........WTF?!?!?
That eliminates sooooooo many potential riders it's ridiculous.

Rant over....🤷‍♂️
Yea I defintely plan on breaking that rule. I've seen kids younger than that

Coeus

Coeus

Major General
Lifetime Member
Dec 9, 2019
Signal Mountain, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R4 LV

One of their dumbest rules........6 yrs and older only on the trails........WTF?!?!?

Rant over....🤷‍♂️
So my 5 yr old that rode all the BBB trails at RRB can’t ride HMC?!? BS

Coeus

Coeus

Major General
Lifetime Member
Dec 9, 2019
Signal Mountain, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R4 LV

Rant over....🤷‍♂️
Ya see my avatars?!? My kids are whey more dedicated than I (they have no cash in the game)

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
This thread reminds me of my favorite little tune;

Are u trying to say where millennials? 😂 🤣 🤣 🥳

Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV

Rant over....🤷‍♂️
Yep, main reason I never made any effort to go out that way. Not going to drive 14 hours to have my kid sit at the cabin.

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Yep, main reason I never made any effort to go out that way. Not going to drive 14 hours to have my kid sit at the cabin.
Troof, first time I read up on the "rules" my kids fell into the "prohibited" age so that was that. I imagine the the state looses lots of revenue from families just like us. Meantime we ride else where and keep visiting over and over again. So fuk'm!! I'll get there when I get there I guess.......I've heard their outlaw trails are whey better sometimes too

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Where am I, how'd I get here?
You're at the Doctor's office, they need a urine sample, semen sample and stool sample. So just give the nurse your underwear and you should be good to go. You got there following nano Joe...... 🤷‍♂️

HBarlow

HBarlow

Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2020
Daniels, WV
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
Remington,

I don't know how to use the strange quote feature of this software so can't copy your post but you claimed what made America what it is was expressing your independence and suggested I move to Venezuela.

Perhaps you're not familiar with the Battle of Lexington and Concord:

It was not armchair patriots talking about their independence but the citizen volunteers who fought the British at Lexington and Concord who fought to defend America.

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Remington,

I don't know how to use the strange quote feature of this software so can't copy your post but you claimed what made America what it is was expressing your independence and suggested I move to Venezuela.

It was not armchair patriots talking about their independence but the citizen volunteers who fought the British at Lexington and Concord who fought to defend America.
Have you tried hitting the “reply” button in the bottom corner of a post? (If you happen to be using Tapatalk…go to your web browser instead and your experience will be much improved)

🤦🏻‍♂️Boomers!

Ridinfool

Ridinfool

NTC’ s special Ed student of the year
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 20, 2020
Western North Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Remington,

Like this

Ridinfool

Ridinfool

NTC’ s special Ed student of the year
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 20, 2020
Western North Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Remington,

Do you know @Remington ?
Do you know what he has and hasn’t done in his life?
Maybe before you ASSUME anything about the man, you should find out, that way you don’t sound like an ass… just sayin.

HBarlow

HBarlow

Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2020
Daniels, WV
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
Smitty, if you're offended by my lack of appreciation for your patriotic service to our country you could look up your nearest VFW Post or other military service club. Visit the guys who served and tell them about your service.

They'll give you the recognition you deserve.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Remington,

Holy Fuc dude! Do u ever stop beating dead horses?
It was a broad statement ok!
Your barking up the wrong tree about teaching me History bud. If you like, We can wine and dine some evening and Ill wow you on the History of our independence of things many dont know about if it bothers you that much?

if you dont know how to use the “reply” feature by now, I dont know what to tell you? When u respond to someone or want them to get a notice an @ in front of there names help as well. Only cuz @Rideifool taged me I seen this. But being on since 20’ I would have assumed you knew this by now? Either way, I and others are always here to help, you dont have to go at it alone.😘
NoHomo🤨

Oh you asked before….
Im a sherif! Havent u figured that out yet? 😂

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!