As received, as modified

P

PaPaCraig04

Aug 22, 2014
Added Honda Warner 2500# winch, rear bumper, side mirrors, 25" ITP MudLite XL tires and SSI 212 black spoked wheels, hitch and ball, also purchased and used a 1 1/4" Hitch Hauler Rack for hauling deer kills. Installed gun and bow holders on the rear rack. This machine has met and exceeded all my expectations. Going from a Honda TRX420 Rancher to this SxS was a real change but one I really like. From DuneBuggies to ATV's to,this Senior Citizen DuneBuggy....... 41mph.

Image Image Image Image Image

Reactions: Dp5hunter
doolin64

doolin64

Oct 16, 2014
What's your overall width with the new tires? Does it push the 25" tires no problem?

Looks great!

I

iluvuk

Nov 1, 2014
Very nice! I need to stay at 50" so let me know about the total width with those tires and wheels.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!