NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I “need” trailer storage/organization. Probably just some stackable totes that are well labeled.

I need to make an adjustable base for my griddle so I can level the dang thing with something better than crushed “soda” cans.

Mr Sixteen+4 says I need a small heater for the CF5-MG. A couple of nights he got chilly.

-Bear-

-Bear-

NTC Master Fabricator
Lifetime Member
Sep 5, 2019
Black Hills, SD
www.facebook.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X LV
Momma Bear and I will be attending the 2025. Is there better information on the campgrounds and cabin rentals than the RRB website (it is not a great website)? Might just be relying on the forum member's experiences to make our arrangements for next year.

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Momma Bear and I will be attending the 2025. Is there better information on the campgrounds and cabin rentals than the RRB website (it is not a great website)? Might just be relying on the forum member's experiences to make our arrangements for next year.
Dates are generally announced in December-ish. Places to stay…depends on what you’re looking for. Tent/RV/Cabin/Large group or shared cabin/Hotel? There are options. We can definitely help you out.

Ride Royal Blue is the main event campground. It is where the stage is and many ride groups meet and launch from here.

Rock Ridges is basically next door and has a pool.

Comfort Inn and Eagle Rock are at exit 141 which is where the Hardee’s and Mexican restaurant are. TripleB and Jackal rides tend to launch from those spots.

There are more. Tell us what type of spot you want and we will be happy to help.

futzin

futzin

Lifetime Member
Sep 10, 2019
Kentucky
Ownership

1. 500

2. 520
Actually, nothing leaps to mind. The Taloneer (while far from perfect) exceeded my expectations, particularly in capability.

Some mud protection would be great, but with this thing that's tricky.

Last edited:
advertisement
S

Scrappapotamus

The Scrappapotamus
Lifetime Member
Nov 2, 2022
Midway KY
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R

4. Talon R LV
Better instructions
2 new tires
Better storage organization in the Talon
Phone mount (@Adam490 send me a link)
Enclosed trailer
The Guy selling the 3D printed items next to Richard's table Saturday afternoon has the best phone mount I've seen. I ordered 3. . The Guy in the cool orange Talon had one mounted to his upper cross tube above the windshield and it was very secure and locked the phone in very securely. I've purchased several previously that weren't worth a f***. Having come from a P1K-5, storage in a Talon is very limited, especially if you're wheeling with your significant other. Maybe a trailer?

S

Scrappapotamus

The Scrappapotamus
Lifetime Member
Nov 2, 2022
Midway KY
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R

4. Talon R LV
A 2nd spare tire for the trailer...:rolleyes:
Replace all the tires on your trailer with GoodYear trailer specific tires w/correct load range. All trailers purchased new come with Chinese Tires that are absolute Junk, and remember we're supposedly at war with them. I'm guessing their tires are a new form of warfare? We use our trailers daily hauling equipment and that's the first thing I do when purchasing a new trailer.

futzin

futzin

Lifetime Member
Sep 10, 2019
Kentucky
Ownership

1. 500

2. 520
Replace all the tires on your trailer with GoodYear trailer specific tires w/correct load range. All trailers purchased new come with Chinese Tires that are absolute Junk, and remember we're supposedly at war with them. I'm guessing their tires are a new form of warfare? We use our trailers daily hauling equipment and that's the first thing I do when purchasing a new trailer.

I liked Goodyear Marathons, but I think they've replaced them with another model.

advertisement