P500 ATV-Tek 3 way hitch adapter review

locoboilerguy

locoboilerguy

Lifetime Member
Jun 16, 2016
Western Colorado
Ownership

1. 500
I liked the bolt as well iowaguy. Because of the mud and such the best idea is the 1/2" bolt with the nylock. You can get them in stainless for the corrosion resistance. Most thieves don't carry around 3/4" wrenches and it takes a while to get the bugger off.

ehart814

ehart814

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Mar 28, 2016
NWPA
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Hadn't looked at this thread in a while ,but your hitch may have not been stolen,I put one on mine and the first day I had it on went for a ride with some friends, we stopped for a refreshment break and was showing it to a friend and realized the pin wasn't in it , a stick had apparently pulled the clip out and the pin fell out, another 5 minutes of riding I would have lost it.I solved the problem with a 1/2 bolt and a nylon lock nut

This sounds entirely possible to me, and it had crossed my mind that something like that could have happened. Especially the second time I lost one. The first time, I'm pretty sure it was a thief.

Thanks for posting that.

Reactions: iowaguy
J

Jshell3

Well fellas... Look at what I just got.

Reactions: trigger

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!