Atv Trailer

Travissf

Travissf

Apr 8, 2017
Minnesota
Ownership

1. 500
I'm curious if anyone on here has ever used a passenger trailer behind a wheeler?
My family has 2 of these homemade little trailers, we've used for years..
I just got a hold of one of them after a cousin rolled it with kids in it.. essentially it was taken away.
I'm going to fix this one up.. the diamond plate front, had the front shield welds busted when it got rolled, and use it around my house now.
Thought people might like to see these neat trailers.

IMG 0940 IMG 0941 IMG 0947 IMG 0948 IMG 0949

Reactions: Rustell
E

elkguide

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 14, 2017
Vermont
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Add a cage was my first thought but still pretty neat.

swsebek

swsebek

Red,White And Blue Collar Soul
Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
Boy could you give the kids a ride.
I'm thinking who ever took it away was very wise.and it looks like a good beginning to a bad ending:eek:

Reactions: JTW
Travissf

Travissf

Apr 8, 2017
Minnesota
Ownership

1. 500
I'm thinking who ever took it away was very wise.and it looks like a good beginning to a bad ending:eek:
Ya for sure, I've pulled the one that was behind the orange rancher for years, never flipped one or had any accident with it.
That one went everywhere that rancher went for years, mud holes were always hilarious with it.

J

JTW

I’ve had a few of those... but then so did some of the women I dated!!

Reactions: swsebek

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!