BOX1

P1000 aux battery HELP!

P

Peterhope

Dec 5, 2021
Bc
Ownership

1. 1000-5
well I've come to the conclusion its the isolator,I hooked a seperate battery to it and same reading of 12.5 volts,I know both used to be 14.4.I will get a new isolater and try that,
I’ve read this thread with great interest and tried to follow the testing and results.
I went to the Trueam website and they have a troubleshooting testing guide that I tried to include in my reply here. (hope it worked). I think that you’ve tried all the steps required to conclude a bad isolator but maybe double check the procedure. Just trying to help.

186B8A7E 0FCE 4910 9822 C0A6DEBC3775

B

Buckslayr

Oct 18, 2019
Nd
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I’ve read this thread with great interest and tried to follow the testing and results.
I went to the Trueam website and they have a troubleshooting testing guide that I tried to include in my reply here. (hope it worked). I think that you’ve tried all the steps required to conclude a bad isolator but maybe double check the procedure. Just trying to help.

View attachment 364052
new isolator solved problem. both charging at 14.3 now, thanks for all who replied.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5
new isolator solved problem. both charging at 14.3 now, thanks for all who replied.
Kool. Glad it fixed it.
I'm still pondering as to why it would pass voltage but not be able to maintain it.
IDK... Questions we will never know.
Thanks for the follow up.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!