Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
One small thing to keep in mind is that the Wolverine has a wet clutch. It is centrifugal but it is still a wet clutch. If you are going to be doing a bunch of really slow riding, you might want to look at adding weights to the clutch arms so that they engage faster and you won't slip it as bad and wear it out early. There are several companies that make them and it is a really easy install, they fit right in the balancing holes in the clutch arms. If you aren't going to be going really slow, I wouldn't worry about it.

Please keep us in the loop on it. I would be interested to see how much you like or don't like about it.

My brother is in the market and he was very intent on getting a Wolverine.
There are so many aftermarket accessories avail we will get it dialed if necessary. Non electric trans so it'll be easy just not concerned. I will miss the gears though, like I said you have a hard time knowing what to do with your hands for me that'll be a little boring

Crow_Hunter

Crow_Hunter

May 18, 2016
Riding a Canned Ham.
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
There are so many aftermarket accessories avail we will get it dialed if necessary. Non electric trans so it'll be easy just not concerned. I will miss the gears though, like I said you have a hard time knowing what to do with your hands for me that'll be a little boring

The paddle shifters are the one thing that I definitely do miss about the Honda. It made riding more interesting.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
My daughter just found out

IMG 0951

I sent a pic of the aftermarket 4 seat kit after her statement about the 7 and that's was her final word. She must be mine:)

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Well as some of you know the Pioneer has been down for over a month and a half and unfortunately it's been a downer, but that's not something I'm wanting to talk about.
Today marks the first day since then that we've been back in a sxs. Some also know what I've been looking into and my future plans for my family. Everything starts with a test drive, or in this case several.
View attachment 48909 View attachment 48908
What happened to your P-1-5?

Reactions: sharp
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Pretty sure I asked about this back when I was looking and everybody said NOOOOO!!! Don't do it, it's not safe! Buy the Honda!View attachment 49457
Hell I built platform with no cage and even with all my "crazy dumb beat my rig into the ground" driving style some assume I do all the time everyone stayed safe. I would assume at low speeds this setup would be plenty safe. Who would ride with kids in back like a mad man?

Last edited:
iowaguy

iowaguy

Lifetime Member
Sep 22, 2014
Eastern Iowa
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Hell I built platform with no cage and even with all my "crazy dumb beat my rig into the ground" driving style some assume I do all the time everyone stayed safe. I would assume at low speeds this setup would be plenty safe. Who would ride with kids in back like a mad man?
I built back seats with a roll bar ,3 point seatbelts and side nets and I had people telling me I was crazy and it is unsafe,It's like you said ,you drive accordingly to the cargo you are carrying, the more precious the cargo the more careful you drive.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I built back seats with a roll bar ,3 point seatbelts and side nets and I had people telling me I was crazy and it is unsafe,It's like you said ,you drive accordingly to the cargo you are carrying, the more precious the cargo the more careful you drive.
Once I realized who you were and why you were doing it I backed you. I totally applaud your craftsmanship too. Totally depends on the driver how safe people are in a given situation and those are your grandkids:)

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Getting ready for the next trip out and had to pick up some clutch stuff ordered for pj and picked up yet another bearing for the Polaris (in stock of course) today. Daughter sat first time in a Wolverine and approves. I'm sure she'll lay down some miles soon. See the smile you're bringing @Plumber32? Not to mention she's excited to finally meet a few forum members next weekend.
IMG 0962

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Getting ready for the next trip out and had to pick up some clutch stuff ordered for pj and picked up yet another bearing for the Polaris (in stock of course) today. Daughter sat first time in a Wolverine and approves. See the smile you're bringing @Plumber32? Not to mention she's excited to finally meet a few forum members next weekend.
View attachment 49513
That's the SE. Right?

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Getting ready for the next trip out and had to pick up some clutch stuff ordered for pj and picked up yet another bearing for the Polaris (in stock of course) today. Daughter sat first time in a Wolverine and approves. I'm sure she'll lay down some miles soon. See the smile you're bringing @Plumber32? Not to mention she's excited to finally meet a few forum members next weekend.
View attachment 49513
She is defiantly a keeper, enjoy, they grow up so fast.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!