P1000 Ball joints

RampageRhino

RampageRhino

Supporting Member
Aug 17, 2017
Ownership

1. Talon R

2. Talon X4
Does anyone know if the upper and lower ball joints are the same? If so what's the best ball joints to go with what I've hearing it's moose because of the price

GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Does anyone know if the upper and lower ball joints are the same? If so what's the best ball joints to go with what I've hearing it's moose because of the price
They are different...when i put new ones in my SATV arms i stayed with stock. Cant vouch for any other.

RampageRhino

RampageRhino

Supporting Member
Aug 17, 2017
Ownership

1. Talon R

2. Talon X4
They are different...when i put new ones in my SATV arms i stayed with stock. Cant vouch for any other.
Yeah that's what I'm getting ready to put on to Super ATV just thought about going to head and switching out the old aluminum ones for hardened steel I know Super ATV makes a new set now but for one that got a recall so they're out of them but they're so proud of them they want $75 a piece for him which is stupid LOL

Reactions: BWAF and JTW
J

JTW

SuperATV also make a heavy duty ball joint but that’s all I know.

Reactions: BWAF
GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yeah that's what I'm getting ready to put on to Super ATV just thought about going to head and switching out the old aluminum ones for hardened steel I know Super ATV makes a new set now but for one that got a recall so they're out of them but they're so proud of them they want $75 a piece for him which is stupid LOL
Wow..yeah thats high. Think it cost around 100 bucks for all four ball joints, castle nuts, and snap rings for honda stock.

Reactions: BWAF and JTW

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!