P700m2 Battery Buse Board

L

longbeards

Feb 25, 2014
I now have 4 accessories that I would like to hook up to some type of fused board so that I wouldn't have to run them off of the battery terminal...A Buse Board is what the guy at radio shack called it, and he couldn't get one...Do any of you run them? If so where did you get it? thanks longbeards WV..

Running: Winch, back up LED light, LED light Bar,,,and wire for ag sprayer..thanks

Koda

Koda

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Dec 29, 2016
Canton Ga
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Blue seas fuse block 12 fuse They also make smaller ones but you need to allow for future installs.
IMG 0865

L

longbeards

Feb 25, 2014
ohanacreek,
How does it set up,,,,looks like cut wire fastening, then run main wire to battery? Never done so if you can walk me threw it I will order one! thanks longbeards wv

Koda

Koda

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Dec 29, 2016
Canton Ga
Ownership

1. 1000-5
IMG 2676
Koda,
I appreciate the post! Love the set up,,,can you explain,,,going to order this week! Thanks longbeards wv
This is a better photo. The lugs on the top and bottom are where the cables from your battery hook up(-at top and +on bottom). Mine come off the auxiliary battery that is isolated from the primary battery. Definitely suggest a dual battery setup since you are running a winch.

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
ohanacreek,
How does it set up,,,,looks like cut wire fastening, then run main wire to battery? Never done so if you can walk me threw it I will order one! thanks longbeards wv

Run a 6ga or 8ga from the second battery + to a ¼-20 lug on one side.

Then run positive to each switch/relay then to accessory using whatever sized wire you need.

L

longbeards

Feb 25, 2014
Run a 6ga or 8ga from the second battery + to a ¼-20 lug on one side.

Then run positive to each switch/relay then to accessory using whatever sized wire you need.
Only running one battery, this should still work with that should it not?

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Only running one battery, this should still work with that should it not?
Yup need a bigger battery if you’re gonna winch a lot with the lights on.

The 700 has a slightly lower output charging system that the 1000 and I think a slightly smaller battery.

I killed two factory sized battery’s before I moved up to a larger one.

Reactions: swsebek

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!