P700 Battery charger

O

oldguyinNGA

Jul 7, 2024
Blue Ridge, GA
Ownership

1. 700-2
Looking to pick up a battery charger for my Pioneer 700. Neighbor has one that has 2 extra leads that hook to the battery and run to the outside. He can just plug his unit in without removing seat etc. I think it is a Battery Tender brand. Any comments or suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks.

SILVER_ALERT

SILVER_ALERT

HONDA SXS Club Flounder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 6, 2016
Route 66 Oklahoma
Ownership

1. 500
Looking to pick up a battery charger for my Pioneer 700. Neighbor has one that has 2 extra leads that hook to the battery and run to the outside. He can just plug his unit in without removing seat etc. I think it is a Battery Tender brand. Any comments or suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks.
I have a "Battery Tender plus" that I have had for about 5 or 6 years, and it has been almost in constant use on my P500, Honda ATVs, or a car that I seldom drive. You can buy "pigtails", I think they call them accessory cables, that you can mount on the battery permanently and plug and unplug in a few seconds. The cables come in different lengths.
I recall that I bought mine direct from Battery Tender.

Last edited:
Reactions: CID and Backwoods
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Mount one of these in whatever location you choose and you won't have to keep messing with the battery box. Just plug it in when not in use, the green light lets you know you're good to go with a glance.