P700 Bad battery

M

mojo3055

Jan 7, 2021
georgia
Ownership

1. 700-4
i have a bad battery after one year of service. it happens. any recommendations out there on a more robust battery with same footprint?

• Sad
Reactions: Buggyman
SILVER_ALERT

SILVER_ALERT

HONDA SXS Club Flounder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 6, 2016
Route 66 Oklahoma
Ownership

1. 500
Trigger is right about the Yuasa OEM battery being the best choice. If you have a Batterys+Bulbs in the area, they carry Duracell AGM. I have them in 2 cars, my pickup, and put one in my Honda Rancher a while back, when I could not find a Yuasa. I have had no problems with them.

Last edited:
A

Afwilson

Oct 12, 2021
South Carolina
Ownership

1. 700-4
My dealer offered a batteries for life deal for $140. It was the only extended warranty I chose to go with. Although I do think the oem batteries are well respected.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!