P500 Battery trail tools, better than I thought!

Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Picked up Kobalt 40 v chain saw and hedge trimmer for landscape use around house and found them very useful for light trail maintenance. Works better than I thought for fallen trees and brush growing into trails. Small, quiet and good battery life for the money. Later purchased blower only for $54 off internet and saved $100 using the other two batteries. Hint- good Father's Day present.

IMG 0246

Last edited:
KYhillbilly

KYhillbilly

Jan 4, 2017
Ashland, KY
Ownership

1. 500
I have been looking at those as well. Used to have a cheap cordless black and decker chainsaw that came in handy on my Honda Rancher many times. Battery finally went bad and wasn't worth the cost of new battery. Now I keep a small Echo chainsaw in back of the P500 but don't want gasoline smell when it gets to hunting season.

Reactions: Mudder
O

oldfortyfive

Lifetime Member
Dec 6, 2015
Illinois
Ownership

1. 500
I've had the Echo 58v system, saw, weed wacker and blower for over a year now. Hardly use the gas saws any more. Actually took the blower on my prairie dog shoot last week. It was real handy to have around with all the dust in South Dakota. The P500 performed outstanding as expected. As dry as it was my son managed to find mud while off running around in it :rolleyes:

Reactions: trigger and Mudder

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!