PioneerPete

Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2016
Chattanooga, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I looks good back there!

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk
I like it there... its out of my way and doesn't interfere with anything. Leaves the front part of the ROP free for gun racks, saddle bags, etc.

A

AzEzRider

Oct 30, 2016
Arizona
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Mine too. Will be in on Wednesday.

Reactions: JTW
A

Average_Joe

Aug 19, 2016
Gainesville, Fl
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
I got the confirmation as well, Wednesday I have a light bar and the party bar coming in. I work mon-wed then Thursday were cooking for Thanksgiving in the hunting woods then taking the sxs's out and Friday morning I'll be in a resort until Sunday. It will be a week or 2 until I can get mine installed.

J

JTW

I'll be out of town until next week.. I'd like to know how it performs if someone gets theirs in and installs it over the holiday

A

AzEzRider

Oct 30, 2016
Arizona
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I am heading out camping and riding Thursday. I have clamps ready and wiring is all in place. I should have it installed Wednesday night. I will let you guys know.

J

JTW

I am heading out camping and riding Thursday. I have clamps ready and wiring is all in place. I should have it installed Wednesday night. I will let you guys know.

Thanks!! If it sucks i'll just send her back!

A

Average_Joe

Aug 19, 2016
Gainesville, Fl
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
This thing is blindingly bright I hooked up the wires and powered it on and nearly blinded myself. The sound holy mackerel it's loud the bass is lacking but it's clear and loud, I powered it on with the leds facing me that was a mistake.

A

AzEzRider

Oct 30, 2016
Arizona
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Well i heard a thud at the front door, then the door bell. Went to the door and saw my speaker. Opened her up and it was broken! Amazon has sent out a new one already. I installed it anyway and it works fine. Sounds good and loud! The brightness and color of the leds are adjustable with remote (after you figure out how to pair the remote). Hooked up my rear led to it also... Works like a charm. Will test it on the trail this weekend.

IMAG0594 IMAG0599 IMAG0603

advertisement
A

AzEzRider

Oct 30, 2016
Arizona
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Clamps seem like they will hold well. I can still crank on em a little if needed. The accessory hole is rather large. I found some bolts with heads that fit tight in the speaker's bracket. That way I just tighten from the nut. I had to drill out the bracket for this larger bolt, but it filled out the hole in the bar clamp nicely. Hopefully I explained that semi clearly.

Screenshot 20161123 175536

W

wyodlr

Aug 15, 2016
Cody Wyoming
Ownership

1. 1000-5
tractor supply has the same clamps traveler brand 2 for 14.95

J

JTW

This thing is blindingly bright I hooked up the wires and powered it on and nearly blinded myself. The sound holy mackerel it's loud the bass is lacking but it's clear and loud, I powered it on with the leds facing me that was a mistake.
Awesome!

J

JTW

So I just pulled mine out of the box... I'm impressed with the initial look and the fit and finish. I'll hook it up and test it tomorrow.

Reactions: Jshell3 and Ridem32
J

JTW

So I hooked up the bazooka and it sounded great! Couple things I'd change but for the $$$ it's a win!

Reactions: PioneerPete
J

JTW

I tried to take a video for y'all but.. while playing music you can't record without the music cutting off. So alas that was done in vain.

Reactions: Jshell3 and Eltobgi
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!