Bazooka party bar?

A

AzEzRider

Oct 30, 2016
Arizona
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Got to use it this weekend. It is loud! I wasn't disappointed. I was riding with a bunch of rzrs that had subs and separate speakers. Theirs sounded a lot better since soundbars lack the lows, but I was able to hear my music great on the trails. I wish I could hear a wetsounds to compare.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Reactions: JTW
A

AzEzRider

Oct 30, 2016
Arizona
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I had a lot time to listen to it since we had to stop a couple of times to fix the rzrs. One had a stuck throttle and one broke a belt... I love honda's!

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

A

AzEzRider

Oct 30, 2016
Arizona
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Wow... They now make a 36". Sweet! I have made one change since the original install. I read that someone else had installed the speakers to fire toward the roof. I went ahead and flipped mine around and it has relieved the occasional piercing highs when the volume is cranked all the way up. I've been very happy with it!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

A

ajones38251

Jun 30, 2017
Knoxville, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thanks for the posts and pics AZEzRider, got my new 36 " party bar and going to install like you did.

Have you hooked it up yet and listened to it? If so, how does it sound? Post pics of it mounted. I'm looking at getting the 36" for my P1K5.

A

ajones38251

Jun 30, 2017
Knoxville, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Are y'all hooking these up to a secondary battery or the stock battery?

A

AzEzRider

Oct 30, 2016
Arizona
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Are y'all hooking these up to a secondary battery or the stock battery?
I only have a factory battery at this time. It works fine. P1000 puts out 50+ amps to power it, and volt meter never changes with it on. I shut off the bazooka if I am going to use the winch or LED's. One of these days I will get around to adding an aux battery.... It's one of the things on my list.

batter-up

batter-up

Jun 4, 2017
Crescent Bar Washington
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Installed mine. It's a head turner for sure. I'm looking for a sub now under the seat.

IMG 0467 IMG 0468 IMG 0469 IMG 0470 IMG 0471 IMG 0473 IMG 0474

batter-up

batter-up

Jun 4, 2017
Crescent Bar Washington
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Wow... They now make a 36". Sweet! I have made one change since the original install. I read that someone else had installed the speakers to fire toward the roof. I went ahead and flipped mine around and it has relieved the occasional piercing highs when the volume is cranked all the way up. I've been very happy with it!

I think I will try that also. This thing can blow a ear drum on some of those high notes like you said!

advertisement
A

AzEzRider

Oct 30, 2016
Arizona
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Looks great! I hooked up a LED cube light to the aux power output of the bazooka. Have it rear mounted to light up behind the sxs. That way I can see as I am loading an elk in the bed..

batter-up

batter-up

Jun 4, 2017
Crescent Bar Washington
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Looks great! I hooked up a LED cube light to the aux power output of the bazooka. Have it rear mounted to light up behind the sxs. That way I can see as I am loading an elk in the bed..

That's awesome! I like the aux power now it is deciding what to hook up to it. I think your led light cube is a great idea

S

Swheels

Dec 4, 2016
Utah
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I use my aux output on the bazzoka bar for back up light. Works with remote

IMG 0049

batter-up

batter-up

Jun 4, 2017
Crescent Bar Washington
Ownership

1. 1000-5
How did you wire the light bar. I am doing the same thing did you wire it directly to aux output? Use wiring harness, relay switch or anything like that?

I think I'm going to tap into the hot side going to the party bar and wire in a simple switch . Trying to use the remote in the dark is a pain with the small buttons.

A

ajones38251

Jun 30, 2017
Knoxville, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I think I'm going to tap into the hot side going to the party bar and wire in a simple switch . Trying to use the remote in the dark is a pain with the small buttons.

Did you use a relay or anything or can I just hook it directly into the quick disconnect that's on the bazooka bar?

batter-up

batter-up

Jun 4, 2017
Crescent Bar Washington
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Did you use a relay or anything or can I just hook it directly into the quick disconnect that's on the bazooka bar?

I haven't done it yet as I've been thinking about it while riding at night. That little remote is kinda of a pain to grab from the storage and activate. I also don't like the party bar shutting off every time I turn off the ignition so I will probably change it so it's switched through the switch panel versus the ignition so the music keeps playing and I don't have to reach up to turn the bar back on every time I stop. I think I'm just going to tap into the power I already have ran up to the ropes and install a rocker switch above my head on the rope so I just have to reach up when I go back to reverse. There are some awesome ideas on this site but after a month of riding with the party bar this is what I think I might do unless someone has a better idea. I sure like the lights and so do the passengers when you are giving rides. It's pretty cool! Oh and yes you can wire it directly to that aux power on the party bar and use the remote. I think that's what it is made for. Pretty good idea on bazookas part. Just a cruddy remote

J

JTW

I hate the remote too.. it should have had a volume control on the actual bar. I also don't care for the orientation of the light, speakers and buttons. I find I can't get everything pointed and adjusted in the direction I want..
I have mine wired to the second battery thru my switch panel which has a master on off switch. This means I can shut down power to all accessories or leave them on without the machine running or the key on. Mine is ran thru my fuse panel with a 15amp fuse.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!