YardDog

YardDog

Grumpy ol' fart
Lifetime Member
Feb 2, 2017
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
With all the covid hype going apes*** again it's going to be tough but I damned sure plan on being there. As for Eureka...well it's changed a lot in the last few years. Tons of history and cool s*** to see. But heads up, the rainbow crowd now dominates and has taken over the city. Still a cool place. Just have to have an open mind and be ready for the LBQT43HFC8ZYX community or whatever they call themselves.

Any scuttle on shirts? This ride started as a last minute idea by @WhiteLightning. This will make the 5th year so would be cool to have a brainfart turned to annual ride noted somewhere on the shirts.

Haldog77

Haldog77

NTC's Mafia Enforcer
Lifetime Member
Sep 30, 2019
Bossier City, Louisiana
Ownership

1. 1000-3
With all the covid hype going apes*** again it's going to be tough but I damned sure plan on being there. As for Eureka...well it's changed a lot in the last few years. Tons of history and cool s*** to see. But heads up, the rainbow crowd now dominates and has taken over the city. Still a cool place. Just have to have an open mind and be ready for the LBQT43HFC8ZYX community or whatever they call themselves.

Any scuttle on shirts? This ride started as a last minute idea by @WhiteLightning. This will make the 5th year so would be cool to have a brainfart turned to annual ride noted somewhere on the shirts.
Might be a good idea to create a sticker for this ride. They have them for the TO and for MOM, so why not this one too.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I'll be bringing ribs again for the hog fest, finally got new gauges, a storm picked up the smoker and tumbled it across the yard about 20 feet couple years ago and ruined the gauge, now I have two. No more flying blind!

Reactions: WhiteLightning
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I'll be bringing ribs again for the hog fest, finally got new gauges, a storm picked up the smoker and tumbled it across the yard about 20 feet couple years ago and ruined the gauge, now I have two. No more flying blind!
Beef ribs right….🤔

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Ok, one rack of beef, the others pork, for you anti bottom feeders! HA!
Better start looking now, they’re hard to find. You’ve got a good butcher as I recall, he can probably hook you up….😎

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Better start looking now, they’re hard to find. You’ve got a good butcher as I recall, he can probably hook you up….😎
The availability is good here now. But I'll start looking, and freeze them. Your so Jewish but?

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning

My check koozie light, keeps coming on
Lifetime Member
Feb 19, 2017
Magnolia Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Had a buddy back out of this ride... if anyone needs a room let me know.

Reactions: Smitty335
YardDog

YardDog

Grumpy ol' fart
Lifetime Member
Feb 2, 2017
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
For the first time since this ride started, I won't be able to make it. Hurricane Ida tore Louisiana up pretty bad. Quite a few areas completely destroyed and inaccessible other than helicopters. Heading into hell as soon as I get my gear loaded and will be there for a week, then Milwaukee, then back to Louisiana for the rest of the month or more. I know you guys will have a blast at Kirby, we always do. Take lots of pics, hopefully I'll make it next year.

K9Paco

K9Paco

Lifetime Member
Apr 22, 2018
Lake Charles, La
Ownership

1. Talon X LV
For the first time since this ride started, I won't be able to make it. Hurricane Ida tore Louisiana up pretty bad. Quite a few areas completely destroyed and inaccessible other than helicopters. Heading into hell as soon as I get my gear loaded and will be there for a week, then Milwaukee, then back to Louisiana for the rest of the month or more. I know you guys will have a blast at Kirby, we always do. Take lots of pics, hopefully I'll make it next year.

Good luck Dog. And thanks for the help down here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning

My check koozie light, keeps coming on
Lifetime Member
Feb 19, 2017
Magnolia Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Sure going to miss you.. ill have to buy a bottle of gentleman. And pass the bottle around for you

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!