Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
If they let me bring in my cot and don’t call me a kitchen b…ch again just because I made coffee for them one morning…… I might stay with them again…..
Good times for sure!

Lisa86

Lisa86

Chief Sammich Engineer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Nov 25, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X LV
Hey guys, we are looking to ride a few days earlier in the week at Mulberry Mountain and Mack’s Pines. Any recommendations on where to stay? I found the Mulberry Mountain Lodge so far, looks pretty booked though.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Hey guys, we are looking to ride a few days earlier in the week at Mulberry Mountain and Mack’s Pines. Any recommendations on where to stay? I found the Mulberry Mountain Lodge so far, looks pretty booked though.
Hi Lisa 😊 Personally I like Mack’s Pines trail systems better than Mulberry, they have a very small on site store and restaurant, cabins are small, basic and inexpensive…..👍

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I would probably just skip Mulberry, the Forestry has got us hemmed up to one trail system, the Blue loop, it's ok but I live 45 minutes from there and I don't ride it. It's beautiful country, you might want to check out 3B Off Road Park Eureka Springs, met a couple last week from Texas that brought there S X S with them and were staying there and they really liked it, I don't think they have cabins but I think you can rent RV's (479) 330 5010. And for kicks you can take a short drive into Eureka Springs for lunch or what ever. Local Flavors is a reasonable priced place that has great food, take your walking shoes, you may want to take a stroll, got a bunch of small bars with craft beer and all kinds of shops scattered down town, it's called the Little Switzerland of NW Arkansas.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I would probably just skip Mulberry, the Forestry has got us hemmed up to one trail system, the Blue loop, it's ok but I live 45 minutes from there and I don't ride it. It's beautiful country, you might want to check out 3B Off Road Park Eureka Springs, met a couple last week from Texas that brought there S X S with them and were staying there and they really liked it, I don't think they have cabins but I think you can rent RV's (479) 330 5010. And for kicks you can take a short drive into Eureka Springs for lunch or what ever. Local Flavors is a reasonable priced place that has great food, take your walking shoes, you may want to take a stroll, got a bunch of small bars with craft beer and all kinds of shops scattered down town, it's called the Little Switzerland of NW Arkansas.
Might be a tad far west coming from Ohio….🤔
Mack’s Pines being more in line with Kirby. But yeah, Eurika’s the bomb for tourism…👍

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
They also told me there were some trails that they didn't feel comfortable riding by them selves, so sounds as if there may be some technical trails, I haven't been there, so I don't know.

Reactions: Ohio4x4 and Lisa86
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
They also told me there were some trails that they didn't feel comfortable riding by them selves, so sounds as if there may be some technical trails, I haven't been there, so I don't know.
Or some back country Arkansas rednecks from the hollers lurking on the trail….😂

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Mack’s Pines being more in line with Kirby. But yeah, Eurika’s the bomb for tourism…👍
Eureka is East of us in Carrol County, not that far from HWY 23 that I take to Kirby or Macks Pines.

Lisa86

Lisa86

Chief Sammich Engineer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Nov 25, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X LV
Thank you so much for your feedback! Eureka sounds like an awesome destination. Mack’s Pines looks nice too and closer to Kirby, both contenders for sure. We need to firm up our plans a bit more as far as when we’re leaving home so we can decide which place to go. If your not busy, maybe you can join us for a day or more depending on your schedule.

Lisa86

Lisa86

Chief Sammich Engineer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Nov 25, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X LV
Yea, I would have to agree. If we don’t make it there this year, maybe we can hit Eureka next year on our way to Kirby. Looking forward to seeing you guys again and appreciate your feedback 😊.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Thank you so much for your feedback! Eureka sounds like an awesome destination. Mack’s Pines looks nice too and closer to Kirby, both contenders for sure. We need to firm up our plans a bit more as far as when we’re leaving home so we can decide which place to go. If your not busy, maybe you can join us for a day or more depending on your schedule.
Keep me informed on yall's plans and I will see if I can make it happen.

• Love

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!