WagginTail

WagginTail

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Oct 13, 2020
SC
Ownership

1. 1000-5
For those of you that have bought the Kemimoto or other similar looking brands on amazon, how thick and pliable is the material?
As I mentioned, this would have to fit over the Packout bases and would want something pliable enough to conform to the bases and also not crack.
I have the kemimoto. It is pretty flexible. Maybe 3/16" thick. I like it better than tractor supply mat that I had first. The lip helps hold in dirt

G

GolfCart

Mar 4, 2023
NH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I've had the Honda bed liner for yrs and its durable and has been beat to hell. Keeps stuff and dust out of the bed and easily removable. tried a bed mat and it was more of a pain to deal with imo
Came across a Honda Bed Liner part # OSP43-HL4-202. This was superseded by #OSP43-HL4-203. Anyone know what the difference is and if the older version will fit a 2020 P1K-5?

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Came across a Honda Bed Liner part # OSP43-HL4-202. This was superseded by #OSP43-HL4-203. Anyone know what the difference is and if the older version will fit a 2020 P1K-5?
Im thinking its some of the moldings in the liner. Mine is the origonal number and it has a molding for a 2x4 to be notched in it as a blocker and a spot for 2 buckets that isnt all that useful.
Im pretty sure the bed is the same on 20’s as it is on later models

G

GolfCart

Mar 4, 2023
NH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Im thinking its some of the moldings in the liner. Mine is the origonal number and it has a molding for a 2x4 to be notched in it as a blocker and a spot for 2 buckets that isnt all that useful.
Im pretty sure the bed is the same on 20’s as it is on later models
Got any pictures? I'm wondering how many bumps, like the bucket things, there on the thing. I'd would want something smooth as possible. Makes it easier when trying to shovel things out without the shovel getting hung up on something.
I'm now thinking more towards the liner as it also covers the sides of the bed. From what you mentioned in an earlier post, it is easy to remove which was a concern.

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Got any pictures? I'm wondering how many bumps, like the bucket things, there on the thing. I'd would want something smooth as possible. Makes it easier when trying to shovel things out without the shovel getting hung up on something.
I'm now thinking more towards the liner as it also covers the sides of the bed. From what you mentioned in an earlier post, it is easy to remove which was a concern.
Id have to wait till i get home to get a better pic than the one in post#10
But thats a real good pic of the 2 bumps that can hold a 2x4 the rest of it is 1/4” high. Otherwise its smooth. As for removal, I do all the time. Its as bulky as the bed but its not bad to take out, plus i have a chopped top now so its even harder to take out. I dont fasten it in. It stay put by just lying it in there

Reactions: Robobrainiac
G

GolfCart

Mar 4, 2023
NH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Id have to wait till i get home to get a better pic than the one in post#10
But thats a real good pic of the 2 bumps that can hold a 2x4 the rest of it is 1/4” high. Otherwise its smooth. As for removal, I do all the time. Its as bulky as the bed but its not bad to take out, plus i have a chopped top now so its even harder to take out. I dont fasten it in. It stay put by just lying it in there
Actually, that pic is pretty good. I expanded it and took a closer look and it seems like it would work. But if you have any pics showing some more detail I would appreciate it.
Is that the 3 seater or did you take the grab rails out of the back for the rear seats?

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Is that the 3 seater or did you take the grab rails out of the back for the rear seats?
Its a 16' P1K5 lol. 16'-18' I believe didn't have those goofy rails.
Probably why the part numbers on the liner are different

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
But if you have any pics showing some more detail I would appreciate it.
A quick web search got this. Should help
38310A52 557D 4F89 B995 3EC763F52114

G

GolfCart

Mar 4, 2023
NH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Just to follow up, I decided to just cry once and to go with the full bed liner. Figured the sides would be a good idea to keep dirt and stuff out of places I don't want it. Even with the Packout base it fits ok.

Vikes79

Vikes79

SKOL!
Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
South Dakota
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Rough Country has a bed mat with a lip that will provide what I think you are looking for.

View attachment 379951
From what I see it’s clearly the best priced mat…pretty hard to beat it unless you already have some scrap laying around.

P

Purpletail

Lifetime Member
Jan 21, 2023
NC
Ownership

1. 1000-3
From what I see it’s clearly the best priced mat…pretty hard to beat it unless you already have some scrap laying around.
I have one, fits great, and works for dumping and protecting dirt from seats, etc. Easy to leave in or out too convert into five seater for family drives.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Looking for a bed liner for my P1K5. I use the bed on occasion to haul wood, dirt, rocks, etc and want something rugged that will withstand this stuff and also keep dirt or whatever from getting into the rear seats.
I don't want to spend almost $400 for the Honda mat and was hoping others may have other ideas.
Are you going to the 23 TO? If so I can bring a bed liner for a 16 P1-5 that I'll give you, if you haven't already bought one?

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!