P1000 Bed Liner

G

GolfCart

Mar 4, 2023
NH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Looking for a bed liner for my P1K5. I use the bed on occasion to haul wood, dirt, rocks, etc and want something rugged that will withstand this stuff and also keep dirt or whatever from getting into the rear seats.
I don't want to spend almost $400 for the Honda mat and was hoping others may have other ideas.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I've had the Honda bed liner for yrs and its durable and has been beat to hell. Keeps stuff and dust out of the bed and easily removable. tried a bed mat and it was more of a pain to deal with imo

Mark in Northern Iowa

Mark in Northern Iowa

Club Contributor
Oct 20, 2021
Floyd County, Iowa
kramnella.wixsite.com
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Google $35 bed liner
If you do it, let us know what it cost now. Thanks
Have a good day

T

treeguy27

Sep 27, 2020
Mo
I've been looking for a mat for my P1K3. Orscheln's has the roll of 4' wide 1/4" thick bed liner for $9.99/ft. Would need almost 5' for my bed.
They also have a 3'x4' 12mm thick stall mat for $25. Although it comes up a couple of inches short in each direction for my P1K3 bed.

Robobrainiac

Robobrainiac

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2020
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Post #51
I use the kiwi master from Amazon and enjoy it.

The kemimoto should be the same thing and they make some decent cheap stuff.

I haul firewood, chainsaw, tools, cement blocks, and my dog used to ride back there occasionally. It has held up to everything I have thrown at it.

Reactions: ChadD and Smitty335
JoeyL

JoeyL

Lifetime Member
Jan 28, 2020
Houston
Ownership

1. 1000-5
i used this mat from tractor supply. its a little less than an inch short front to back (seizmik bed extender covers it anyway), and its real rugged/heavy. 1/2" thick.

IMG 3781
IMG 3782

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
The Honda FULL bed liner.
Deer blood stains not included 😏
Not guts/crud/ wood chips of what your hauling will get in your seats and door jams again like the old mat i use to have. Keeps the dust out of the bed too.

Last edited:
Wisco-Tango

Wisco-Tango

Aug 1, 2022
Fisk, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Looking for a bed liner for my P1K5. I use the bed on occasion to haul wood, dirt, rocks, etc and want something rugged that will withstand this stuff and also keep dirt or whatever from getting into the rear seats.
I don't want to spend almost $400 for the Honda mat and was hoping others may have other ideas.
Rough Country has a bed mat with a lip that will provide what I think you are looking for.

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Rough Country has a bed mat with a lip that will provide what I think you are looking for.
The OP’s post says “Bed Liner” not Bed mat unless he misspoke 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: Robobrainiac
G

GolfCart

Mar 4, 2023
NH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm still here and taking in all of this information. I was thinking of using the TSC barn mat, but now that I see other options, I will look into those. I like the idea of the lip along the edge. I have the Milwaukee Packout bases installed in the bed and I'm also wondering how much they would interfere.
And I spoke incorrectly, I meant bed mat not liner, didn't even know a liner was available. How much is the penalty? I have included pics of my ride so I'm hoping to get a reduced sentence. :oops:

R

RedorDead

Jan 3, 2023
USA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Apparently I cheaped out, which is rare for me. I had two pieces remaining from an old truck bed mat I’ve been cutting up for various projects over the years. Stitched them together with zip ties to make a section big enough to cut out a mat for the Pioneer.

I was going to buy you all a drink with the savings, but I spent it all on a genuine Honda roof.

G

GolfCart

Mar 4, 2023
NH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Apparently I cheaped out, which is rare for me. I had two pieces remaining from an old truck bed mat I’ve been cutting up for various projects over the years. Stitched them together with zip ties to make a section big enough to cut out a mat for the Pioneer.

I was going to buy you all a drink with the savings, but I spent it all on a genuine Honda roof.
Could have saved money and made the roof out of old cardboard boxes!
Thanks for the thought though!

G

GolfCart

Mar 4, 2023
NH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
For those of you that have bought the Kemimoto or other similar looking brands on amazon, how thick and pliable is the material?
As I mentioned, this would have to fit over the Packout bases and would want something pliable enough to conform to the bases and also not crack.

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
How much is the penalty? I have included pics of my ride so I'm hoping to get a reduced sentence.
🤣 no penalty. All good. U made a mistake and didn't know.

I have the packout bases as well. I found with the mat being thinner than the full bed liner that the fit wasnt as firm with the bases. Also eventually cracked. The full liner is ridged and solid with the bases

G

GolfCart

Mar 4, 2023
NH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
🤣 no penalty. All good. U made a mistake and didn't know.

I have the packout bases as well. I found with the mat being thinner than the full bed liner that the fit wasnt as firm with the bases. Also eventually cracked. The full liner is ridged and solid with the bases
Thanks man, I thought I was done :D
That is my concern with the mat.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!