P1000 Bed Liner

Glank

Glank

Jul 20, 2020
Ownership

1. 1000-5
i used this mat from tractor supply. its a little less than an inch short front to back (seizmik bed extender covers it anyway), and its real rugged/heavy. 1/2" thick.

View attachment 379828View attachment 379829
Nice job. I bought one of these mats and gave up trying to cut it to fit. It's a heavy SOB and doesn't cut easily. It makes a great anti-fatigue mat for the work bench.

fernandw

fernandw

Dec 13, 2021
SE LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Nice job. I bought one of these mats and gave up trying to cut it to fit. It's a heavy SOB and doesn't cut easily. It makes a great anti-fatigue mat for the work bench.
I did the same. Use a jigsaw w/an aggressive wood blade, and it cuts like butter. I did this with a paper template, then used a router with a 3/4" plunger bit while it was in the bed around the edges, to give me the initial gutter around the edge. I then used a straight edge to go from the gutter, out to the rear. This helps to direct the debris and liquids to the rear, with some relief for the "D-rings" on the floor in the rear for it to fit flat.

I found the thinner mats didn't hold up to the chainsaws, machetes, pole saws, logs, coolers and crap we were throwing in the buggy on a daily basis.

IMG 20230326 133952 01

Q

Quailguy

Dec 17, 2018
Ca
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Since I'm overly cheap, I found used horse stall mats for sale. I picked out a clean(er) piece and cut it with a razor blade. Stuff is indestructible and cleans easily.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Anyone coming to the 23 TO that needs or wants a OEM Honda bed liner PM me and you can have it for free, fits a P1-5 and later years

cntryby

cntryby

May 27, 2019
southeast
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Y'all have different needs than me. For farm work I use the front loader.

For the pk1 I found brand new carpet matts, like the ones they use at the door of grocery stores. You can pressure wash them with no issues. I custom fit floor and bed matt. With the heavy rubber on the back, they stay put really good. Carpet keeps the dogs in the back from sliding all over the place. The bed is two piece, but for my purpose it's more than fine.

Honestly, pretty cool to go barefoot with the carpet. 👣
🤙😁

Reactions: Smitty335

1SJ

May 3, 2022
Box Elder, SD
Ownership

1. 700-2

2. 1000-3
I use a 3/4 inch thick "stall matt" and cut it to size. I make a pattern first out of card board. I cut it with a very sharp box cutter. This stuff is very, very tuff!

Check around at AG supply places, that carry horse stuff.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I use a 3/4 inch thick "stall matt" and cut it to size. I make a pattern first out of card board. I cut it with a very sharp box cutter. This stuff is very, very tuff!

Check around at AG supply places, that carry horse stuff.
Welcome from Michigan

Its your first post, suggest starting a welcome/info thread and post some pics of your rig cuz its Rule #4 when u first post Or..
Pics Or It Didnt Happen.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!