JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Do you park under that tent at night? Does it keep a heavy dew off of the pioneer? I usually put a tarp over mine for the night when camping but maybe the tent world be better and easier.
🙄....next you'll be wanting to park it over carpet too.......😂😂

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Do you park under that tent at night? Does it keep a heavy dew off of the pioneer? I usually put a tarp over mine for the night when camping but maybe the tent world be better and easier.
Yeah, been doing that for yrs. I'm normally running the half shield and open doors in the summer when camping. Between dew and rain it leaves you crawling into a pretty wet machine in the morning. The vinyl seat covers can get pretty hot baking in the sun too, little warm with shorts on.

WagginTail

WagginTail

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Oct 13, 2020
SC
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yeah, been doing that for yrs. I'm normally running the half shield and open doors in the summer when camping. Between dew and rain it leaves you crawling into a pretty wet machine in the morning. The vinyl seat covers can get pretty hot baking in the sun too, little warm with shorts on.
Thanks. Seen your pic and couldn't believe I didn't think of that sooner

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!