drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
For those who don't know I brew my own beer. Been doing this for, oh, about 30years. www.marysridgebrewery.com
Both of these beers in the picture are my brews but can you tell which one is mine and which one I brewed for my Wife's taste?
20160926 175912

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
For those who don't know I brew my own beer. Been doing this for, oh, about 30years. www.marysridgebrewery.com
Both of these beers in the picture are my brews but can you tell which one is mine and which one I brewed for my Wife's taste?
View attachment 23005
Totally cool, I believe I'd like both of them. Made apple jack once, that was neat and simple.

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I'm camping next to drfubar!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: drfubar and JTW
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I'm camping next to drfubar!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Then you're next to me and @Eltobgi. We just need to talk @drfubar into bringing a keg (he promised to bring ibuprofen as well) we'll do the tap! @Delton is bringing peppermint Schnapps @Tramguage1 is bringing some heavy Texas tea @sharp I'm sure will have many blue cans and none of us have any idea any idea all what is in the concoction @moparornocar is going to bring. Something tells me we'll all be a giant wolf pack and and wake up to some weird crap like in the Hangover. Hopefully @JTW doesn't steal a damn cop car.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Then you're next to me and @Eltobgi. We just need to talk @drfubar into bringing a keg (he promised to bring ibuprofen as well) we'll do the tap! @Delton is bringing peppermint Schnapps @Tramguage1 is bringing some heavy Texas tea @sharp I'm sure will have many blue cans and none of us have any idea any idea all what @moparornocar is going to bring. Something tells me we'll all be a giant wolf pack and and wake up to some weird crap like in the Hangover. Hopefully @JTW doesn't steal a damn cop car.
And I'm bringing poppers!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Oh s*** Monte is in now There isn't going to be anyone still breathing in the morning.

Sent from iPhone

Last edited:
Reactions: joeymt33 and JTW
advertisement
J

JTW

Then you're next to me and @Eltobgi. We just need to talk @drfubar into bringing a keg (he promised to bring ibuprofen as well) we'll do the tap! @Delton is bringing peppermint Schnapps @Tramguage1 is bringing some heavy Texas tea @sharp I'm sure will have many blue cans and none of us have any idea any idea all what is in the concoction @moparornocar is going to bring. Something tells me we'll all be a giant wolf pack and and wake up to some weird crap like in the Hangover. Hopefully @JTW doesn't steal a damn cop car.
Nope... With this crowd we'll need a short bus!

Reactions: CumminsPusher
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I'm already bringing "Tennessee Mountain Juice":confused: Ibuprofen and Wife, not going to have room for beer kegs, beer dispensing systems etc. Ya'll are not going to need beer if you get into the TMJ! Trust me on this.;)

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!