Yellow Beer

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Yea, what the F***!! Are you kidding me? That's why you have that beer sooo cold so you don't taste it. That's right, water it down more than it already is!

Thick? Another uneducated fizzy yellow beer drinker rears it's head. Dark yes at times but never thick. We are talking milk shakes here. Stupid names? What stupid names? IPA? Stout? Porter? Expand your horizons people. You all are in a rut. From the NW to the SE.. Jump on the wagon. Craft beer is selling a whole lot more beer than the rice beers.
The cold beer keeps you in balance from the heat caused by the scenery. ;);)

Reactions: sharp
nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yea, what the F***!! Are you kidding me? That's why you have that beer sooo cold so you don't taste it. That's right, water it down more than it already is!

Thick? Another uneducated fizzy yellow beer drinker rears it's head. Dark yes at times but never thick. We are talking milk shakes here. Stupid names? What stupid names? IPA? Stout? Porter? Expand your horizons people. You all are in a rut. From the NW to the SE.. Jump on the wagon. Craft beer is selling a whole lot more beer than the rice beers.

I'll just go ahead and correct some of your mistruths... by selling our beer that cold yes it does become essentially a "slushy beer" this add no extra water to it and does not water the beer anymore than a normal beer. If someone doesn't like it that cold we simply serve it in a room temp mug and it is almost instantly brought up into the mid 30's where snooty beer drinkers like yourself like it.

I agree that craft beer is the fastest growing segment of beer by far... with that said it is still less than 10% of beer sales in total. I don't usually make bets unless it's a sure thing, but I "bet" you it never makes it over 30% market share. The domestics have too strong of a market presence and they are much easier to drink more of due to the hoppiness and the alcohol content. A guy buys a case of domestic beer for a Saturday and maybe a six pack of those fruity craft beers...

We serve both at our place though so beer snobs like yourself are still welcome too. Come on in!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500

Thick ?
I'd say full bodied. ..I'm
not a real beer...fan
but there's a beer..
called Honey Brown
Which...is tasty
....but a light Ale

Reactions: nbomar
drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
snooty beer drinkers like yourself.

fruity craft beers...

beer snobs like yourself

Snooty and beer snob? Name calling is so unprofessional for a business owner but you are correct, I am. :)
Now I do take exception to the fruity craft beer remark. There is nothing fruity about good beer that's not made with rice like the fizzy yellow beers. ;)
I do see from the beer list you have Stones, and several other good beer makers.
20170112 093033 0011

sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5

You should join us in the rut! It's a big place where everyone is having fun, having good beer, and normal conversations. Not like craft beer drinkers where their only conversation, while everyone has a different beer, is " wow this taste good" or " this taste like" or "what is the name of that beer" lol

sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Snooty and beer snob? Name calling is so unprofessional for a business owner but you are correct, I am. :)
Now I do take exception to the fruity craft beer remark. There is nothing fruity about good beer that's not made with rice like the fizzy yellow beers. ;)
I do see from the beer list you have Stones, and several other good beer makers.
View attachment 30868
Thanks for proving my point that they have stupid names.

advertisement
Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
@drfubar i think if you produced a video to show us the error of our ways it would help with what you are attempting to communicate! Ohh and I'm sure it would be as entertaining as it is informational:) Who wants to see a @drfubar video on this topico_O;)

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
@drfubar i think if you produced a video to show us the error of our ways it would help with what you are attempting to communicate! Ohh and I'm sure it would be as entertaining as it is informational:) Who wants to see a @drfubar video on this topico_O;)
Nope, I've given up videos. My feelings have been hurt once too often.:rolleyes: I post them and no one watches them...

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
View attachment 30868

Not name calling at all. I guess I should find better adjectives, but most "beer snobs" are self professed and call themselves that...

You can use tap hunter to see the list of each twin peaks beers on tap and on bottle. We carry quite a few. Don't knock us until you try us. If you then have a problem i would be glad to listen.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!