Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
All of Oklahoma and NW Arkansas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I've never had the pleasure of the Twin Peaks Experience so looked it up! I'm thinking I have decided on one of three times...
IMG 6205

advertisement
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
North Dakota, nothing in the state or region for that matter! Might have to wait until Pioneer Takeover in April:(

Need to figure which way coming in we'd love too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: sharp and Eltobgi
Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
IMG 6206
These are the locations. I'm sure one is not that far out of the way! Unless @nbomar wants to fly us to one of his for a VIP Experience;)

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Then we may have to look at the Kansas City Route as an alternative! What do you think CP?

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
@drfubar would love it! 28 degrees! Ice cold!
Yea, what the F***!! Are you kidding me? That's why you have that beer sooo cold so you don't taste it. That's right, water it down more than it already is!
I think he only likes thick, dark beers with a stupid name. Lol
Thick? Another uneducated fizzy yellow beer drinker rears it's head. Dark yes at times but never thick. We are talking milk shakes here. Stupid names? What stupid names? IPA? Stout? Porter? Expand your horizons people. You all are in a rut. From the NW to the SE.. Jump on the wagon. Craft beer is selling a whole lot more beer than the rice beers.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!