nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I saw the constant thermometer at the Rogers store, 28.2-28.6 :cool:

I've seen it as low as 26 and still pouring. Much colder and the beer freezes. We try and stay around 29*. Believe it or not it's a hard task to get your beer that cold and serve it. Everything from separate dishwasher machines so no grease or food ever touches the glass and separate freezers for just mugs to specialty mug chillers. When I used to drink our draft beer is hard to beat. I could put some down!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AKRider

AKRider

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 31, 2016
Palmer, Alaska
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I've seen it as low as 26 and still pouring. Much colder and the beer freezes. We try and stay around 29*. Believe it or not it's a hard task to get your beer that cold and serve it. Everything from separate dishwasher machines so no grease or food ever touches the glass and separate freezers for just mugs to specialty mug chillers. When I used to drink our draft beer is hard to beat. I could put some down!

I had a buddy many many years ago that had an old coke machine that he refurbished. He kept about 4 cases of bud cans at any one time in it. He always kept it around 24 degrees. Always cold and never frozen. He and I put away a lot of Budweiser in the 5 years I live there. Bud needs to be cold... lol.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4

That's cool. Had I not been so tired and drove so many miles with so many left to go, I would have sampled more, my apologies buddy.

Reactions: nbomar

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!