P500 Ben A Whey...

bigbore

bigbore

Jan 5, 2016
Hey gang, first post in a loooong time.

I haven't been riding much these last few years, but I didn't sell the buggy and have started to get out a little. I took two rides in the Big Cypress down here and made videos about each. One is short and the other is really short for anybody interested. I include location and trail maps as well as commetary.

I parked the buggy after the last ride for about 6 weeks, went to run it just to keep from growing roots and it won't start. I had a flashing engine light on the display and chased it to a blown pump fuse but I still can't get it to fire up. I do smell a faint odor of gas at the tail pipe so I'll check for spark next.

Here is a little content. Hopefully I'll be able to spent a little more time in the buggy and around here and catch up on the circuit. I stumbled on AppalachianMountainRiders YouTube channel which lead me to a huge ride the forum had last year which looked great. I'm already coming up to speed.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:
Mudwing

Mudwing

Lifetime Member
Jul 9, 2017
The Mud holes
Ownership

1. 700-4
If it’s been sitting check for damaged wires from rodents. Maybe fresh gas too. 😉 If you still can’t get it started, I would start a new thread on your problem. Glad to have you back. 😎

Reactions: trigger

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!