Reactions: JTW
solrus

solrus

Lifetime Member
Sep 2, 2015
Montana
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Or may be bass, we need to find this out :)

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

ChungasRevenge

ChungasRevenge

Lifetime Member
Nov 29, 2016
The Land of Nod
Ownership

1. 500
Well I didn't have the P5 during hunting season. But, my 84 Honda Fourtrax failed to fire for the 1st time ever and as a result, this old man had a couple of long hard "drags on his hands. 2 weeks later P5 was in the garage.

Opening week in WV. The 9 was taken at 0730 Opening Day and the 10 was taken at 0745 Wednesday that same week. Freezers full!

IMG 2404

Amre2me2

Amre2me2

Aug 11, 2016
Colorado
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Yes, we guide lion hunts. Because of the way we conduct our hunts, we only take local residents. Once you book a hunt with us, we hunt until you get your Tom. We don't take females. There is no time limit on our hunts, you will go home with a mature Tom. If we tree a female or immature tom, we let it go and keep hunting until we find a good Tom.

J

JTW

Yes, we guide lion hunts. Because of the way we conduct our hunts, we only take local residents. Once you book a hunt with us, we hunt until you get your Tom. We don't take females. There is no time limit on our hunts, you will go home with a mature Tom. If we tree a female or immature tom, we let it go and keep hunting until we find a good Tom.

View attachment 29434
Hummmm... we might have to talk about what we consider local! Lol..

Jediwrathchild

Jediwrathchild

Apr 24, 2016
Kodiak, AK

View attachment 29434
Great pic man! I'm fairly new to hunting but would love to do a Lion hunt after I get back to the lower 48. How is lion meat? I hear it can be pretty dang tasty.

advertisement
HoundDog

HoundDog

Sep 11, 2016
North Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5

View attachment 29434
Bad ass picture! Was it wounded here?

solrus

solrus

Lifetime Member
Sep 2, 2015
Montana
Ownership

1. 1000-5
In these parts we call these cats 'Cougars'. My wife saw one run across the road about 500 yards from the house. They're pretty low key. Our dogs bark and keep them away. Apparently they eat a deer every week to 10 days.
FYI
Al

That's good!

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!