BEST ELK/DEER/Any BIG GAME pics for 2016

solrus

solrus

Lifetime Member
Sep 2, 2015
Montana
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Since hunting season opens next weekend in MT ( I hope same applies to other states) , I think we should post hunting pics and probably make ROTM out of them for November. I'm P500 owner but do not want to limit to Elk/big game pics with P500 but make it across all Pioneer owners.

So GOOD LUCK to everyone and lets post here all THIS (2016) hunting year Elk, deer, antelope and etc pics with your Pioneers.

Duckiller

Duckiller

Oct 17, 2016
Eagle, ID
Ownership

1. 500
Found this little guy while chasing his big brother this weekend. 30 yards off the trail and directly uphill, could not resist. First trip with the p500, one week old. Light bar worked unbelievably, where have those been my whole life? Used the winch to hoist the gamble as usual (just sole my Rincon). Great little rig.

Pioneer hanging

SILVER_ALERT

SILVER_ALERT

HONDA SXS Club Flounder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 6, 2016
Route 66 Oklahoma
Ownership

1. 500
We are in archery season in Oklahoma. Muzzle loader starts this weekend, gun starts Nov. 19th. I have not hunted in quite a few years, so I thought I would contribute some humor to the thread.

DeerEye Witness

solrus

solrus

Lifetime Member
Sep 2, 2015
Montana
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Unfortunately the Pioneer wasn't with me, but I wasn't expecting this opening weekend of bow season back in September when it was still 90 degrees out. View attachment 24550

Great pic! I can even feel your happiness from your shiny smile on the picture !

Can you hunt more with rifle ?? This picture ain't going to stop you from going on your Pioneer and get another one ??? :))))

What deer limit in AR?

Spellmajr

Spellmajr

Jul 10, 2016
North MS
Ownership

1. 500
I'll be in the woods for the first time all year. Between work and trying to get my house ready to be put on the market it's been hard to get out. Not to mention the dang heat and drought we have had. But let me tell you one thing. After this past rain them white Oaks are making
It rain acorns on the woods! If it ain't sucking it best be duckin!
Friday can't come fast enough.

amc019

amc019

Lifetime Member
Jan 23, 2016
Little Rock, Ar
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Great pic! I can even feel your happiness from your shiny smile on the picture !

Can you hunt more with rifle ?? This picture ain't going to stop you from going on your Pioneer and get another one ??? :))))

What deer limit in AR?

Yes you can kill up to three deer in my zone, two of which can be bucks. In some parts of AR we can kill up to 6 total. We recently discovered Chronic Wasting Disease in our deer and elk herds of north-central Arkansas, so things are going to change in the future, but luckily no known cases in my county so far.

Personally, I usually only kill one a year, I wait for a good buck all year until our final gun hunt in late December, then I'll kill a doe. Now I'll probably hunt a little more and see if I can get a monster, but once duck season begins my deer hunting is all but finished.

Spellmajr

Spellmajr

Jul 10, 2016
North MS
Ownership

1. 500
Yes you can kill up to three deer in my zone, two of which can be bucks. In some parts of AR we can kill up to 6 total. We recently discovered Chronic Wasting Disease in our deer and elk herds of north-central Arkansas, so things are going to change in the future, but luckily no known cases in my county so far.

Personally, I usually only kill one a year, I wait for a good buck all year until our final gun hunt in late December, then I'll kill a doe. Now I'll probably hunt a little more and see if I can get a monster, but once duck season begins my deer hunting is all but finished.

I used to come over there and be an ooser but it just got old. Always driving 2 hours

Reactions: amc019
advertisement
scott

scott

Lifetime Member
May 16, 2014
lyman, South Carolina
Winching in a Cow Horn I culled. I shot 3 this past weekend. A pretty nice 8 point and that cow and a doe. Had friends ask how I load them so I took pics of it. Only one I took a pic of in my pioneer. 8689b2f1708fef607e7a2c992bee8b6a

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk8f3609ffe49c010923b5eb4bc0bee123

Last edited:
solrus

solrus

Lifetime Member
Sep 2, 2015
Montana
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Winching in a Cow Horn I culled. I shot 3 this past weekend. A pretty nice 8 point and that cow and a doe. Had friends ask how I load them so I took pics of it. Only one I took a pic of in my pioneer. View attachment 24589

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkView attachment 24590
How do u load them? Did u come up with a winch crane?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

solrus

solrus

Lifetime Member
Sep 2, 2015
Montana
Ownership

1. 1000-5
First day of the season , considered the season officially opened , we got mule doe.

I was not posing, it was on the fly shot by my friend . This deer will go for sausage .

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
solrus

solrus

Lifetime Member
Sep 2, 2015
Montana
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Also please post and share your ways of loading big game onto P500 and other pioneers. I'm going to use this folding hitch rack (pic above) on P500.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!