P700m4 Best place for soft doors

M

MNice

Oct 4, 2018
mn
Ownership

1. 700-4
Hi all, my first post here. I live in MN and have been an ATV guy for years, even back to the old honda 3 wheelers. Bought a 2018 M4 so the grandkids can ride and I will also use it for snow plowing both in my driveway and on the lake for icefishing.

I have a full hard top and 2 piece windshield, going to buy the rear canvas & soft doors. Where is the best place to buy?

Thanks, Jeff in MN

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Hi all, my first post here. I live in MN and have been an ATV guy for years, even back to the old honda 3 wheelers. Bought a 2018 M4 so the grandkids can ride and I will also use it for snow plowing both in my driveway and on the lake for icefishing.

I have a full hard top and 2 piece windshield, going to buy the rear canvas & soft doors. Where is the best place to buy?

Thanks, Jeff in MN
Boy, that’s still such a debated issue. There’s an ongoing conversation (or two) over in the 1000 forums right now. There’s Honda OEM, CEC and Seizmik to name a few. In addition to what these fellas share with you here, you might want to visit those forums to aid your decision as well....

P1000 - Seizmik upper doors for pioneer 10003P

P1000 - Review: 3-Seater Upper Doors by CEC Enclosures

Last edited:

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!