P1000 Best quality volt guage? (waterproof)

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Looking for the best quality digital volt guage for the panel I'm having built..

any brand in particular, or did you just snag one off ebay? :)
This is the best volt gauge I’ve ever found. I like it because it’s very accurate and super clear without the glare all others seem to have at night. You can even read it in extreme sunlight or angles and has a smooth delay on reading so it doesn’t continuously bounce around.
They are pricey though. I’ve bought many and even if one isn’t super accurate it’ll always read the same so they will all give you good idea where it’s at once used for a bit. I don’t think they very over .2ish volts.
8BF24F1B 0C14 4740 AD68 6412E3599849
523B489E 6223 42F0 A41C 3851F81B8FBA

Last edited:
Reactions: BWAF and Bad_bowtie
mjn

mjn

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 31, 2018
SE Washington State/N Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-3
You're too dam slow. :)

I ordered a couple off Amazon here about an hour ago. I want my panel done.. He didn't have any small digital gauges in stock, so I sent 'em to him.

Unlike my Viking, this panel is easy to get to from the backside. If I find these are crappy, they'll be easy to switch out.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
You're too dam slow. :)

I ordered a couple off Amazon here about an hour ago. I want my panel done.. He didn't have any small digital gauges in stock, so I sent 'em to him.

Unlike my Viking, this panel is easy to get to from the backside. If I find these are crappy, they'll be easy to switch out.
Absolutely! I didn’t say I’d buy again because they are pricey, the others do the job just fine. I’ve got both and my only b**** is the bouncy glare at night most have, but we spend more time at night riding then day usually

Reactions: BWAF
mjn

mjn

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 31, 2018
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Absolutely! I didn’t say I’d buy again because they are pricey, the others do the job just fine. I’ve got both and my only b**** is the bouncy glare at night most have, but we spend more time at night riding then day usually
yea, see we're just the opposite. We rarely night ride. I think it'd be a kick for sure though!

mjn

mjn

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 31, 2018
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I'm usually the guy that seeks out quality first, but right now I just need my panel done quick. I need to get it in there before I have the winch installed...& I'm getting that done at my first service, which should be done soon..:confused:

ghost

ghost

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2015
BC
I used the Mictuning ones from amazon.
I had a red one which is hard to read in bright daylight so I switched to green which works good

mjn

mjn

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 31, 2018
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I think that's the brand I got too. I also got red, since that's the trim color on the LE. If I cant read 'em, I'll get a different color.

Reactions: CumminsPusher
Kilo427

Kilo427

Not about the destination Its about the journey
Lifetime Member
Dec 10, 2015
This is the best volt gauge I’ve ever found. I like it because it’s very accurate and super clear without the glare all others seem to have at night. You can even read it in extreme sunlight or angles and has a smooth delay on reading so it doesn’t continuously bounce around.
They are pricey though. I’ve bought many and even if one isn’t super accurate it’ll always read the same so they will all give you good idea where it’s at once used for a bit. I don’t think they very over .2ish volts.
View attachment 81542 View attachment 81543

I agree I have two of those work well

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!