100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I keep my orange ARB kit for my truck in the rear box of the P5. Its got everything and everything is overkill for the P5 but it works great! I'm not sure of where of a picture of it is, but here's a picture of another orange recovery kit I'd love to have. Even if its sat forever. Project! I also bring MaxxTraxx with me. Another great orange commodity to have.
IMG 0124
IMG 0370
ATTACH=full]60760[/ATTACH]
IMG 0370
IMG 0124

Tflynn

Tflynn

Not a liberal
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 12, 2015
Northern California
Ownership

1. 700-2
All the pre assembled kits seem to be lacking to me. Typically they include a really short toe strap, 1 shackle, a snatch block, and gloves. My advice is buy that and add-

Tree saver
A real tow strap (or two)
2-3 more shackles

I even carry a second snatch block but I try to have the Boy Scout mentality, I’ll probably never need two

Sorry I have no links for you! I got my kit at cabelas and everything else at tsc

J

JTW

All the pre assembled kits seem to be lacking to me. Typically they include a really short toe strap, 1 shackle, a snatch block, and gloves. My advice is buy that and add-

Tree saver
A real tow strap (or two)
2-3 more shackles

I even carry a second snatch block but I try to have the Boy Scout mentality, I’ll probably never need two

Sorry I have no links for you! I got my kit at cabelas and everything else at tsc
You’re exactly right!

Reactions: Tflynn
Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
You need some skillz!

But really which jack did you get? Did you get the one with the spreader attachment?
The one you sent me by text

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!