Best tires for eastern/Midwest trails

jtsticks3

jtsticks3

Jul 1, 2020
Cincinnati, Ohio
Ownership

1. Talon X4
Appreciate everyone’s ideas, of course everyone has an opinion and this may of even made me more indecisive lol I really think black waters. Now I gotta figure out which beadlocks to run.. Here we go again!

Have to second this. SO f'ing confused on what to get.

Reactions: Ellinger
jtsticks3

jtsticks3

Jul 1, 2020
Cincinnati, Ohio
Ownership

1. Talon X4
We sell bunchs of different tires from our shop here in WV, and after talking to customers who run different tires in our area (mostly outlaw trails and Hatfield McCoy trails) we sell 3 to 1 M1 Evils I have them on my Talon R in 32-10x15 and love them for the life of the tire. But the carnivores are next on the list but draw back is the 3/4 tread depth compared to the 1" on the M1s.... also have a big demand for black waters and big horns. But M1's seem to be the tire most used in our area.
what is your shop?

jtsticks3

jtsticks3

Jul 1, 2020
Cincinnati, Ohio
Ownership

1. Talon X4
Any updates after a few more months from any of the replies?? Still like what you have? changed out? Thoughts on 32s vs. 30s?

Ellinger

Ellinger

Mar 30, 2019
Decatur, IN
Ownership

1. Talon R
I still haven’t bought lol my buddy has an x and he’s running 32” black waters and hasn’t had any complaints, just had them at windrock in Tennessee, performed well

volkspower

volkspower

Feb 28, 2017
Southern Indiana
Ownership

1. 700-4

2. Talon X
I put 30" System3 XTR370's on my 15" HD9 wheels a couple weeks ago. Bead was nice and thick and sealed up well. No leaks after 2 weeks. Really like them so far. Headed to Royal Blue in couple weeks and Brimstone after that.
Talon New Tires

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!