P700 BF Goodrich KM3 Utv tire size 28x10-14

B

Buglemin

Nov 8, 2013
Hello All-

This may have been asked before, if so sorry as I did not see it...

I have a 2014 pioneer 700-2 that I would like to replace the stock tires and wheels on. I really would like to try the KM3 tires on my machine but I would rather not have to add any lift or spacers...
Has anyone tried these on their 700 or if not these specific tires have you put on 28x10 tires, and also what offset would you recommend I go with on the wheel.. I appreciate in advance any feedback from you all..

Thanks for your help-

Dan

M

motorman18

Apr 28, 2016
Laurel, MS
I had 28 10 14 but hit in front when turned added shock spacer took care of that 5 2 offset

B

Buglemin

Nov 8, 2013
I had 28 10 14 but hit in front when turned added shock spacer took care of that 5 2 offset

Thank you for input, are you running the stock shocks? What size spacer and where might I find some? Did the spacers affect your ride much? Thanks

M

motorman18

Apr 28, 2016
Laurel, MS
Yes
Thank you for input, are you running the stock shocks? What size spacer and where might I find some? Did the spacers affect your ride much? Thanks
yes stock shocks 2 inch spacers I got off eBay seem to help the ride to me didn’t bottom out anymore

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!