P700 Wheel Width Size

J

jtimthom

Aug 2, 2021
Delta, WI
Ownership

1. 700-4
Have 2020 Pioneer 700-4 Deluxe with puncture on front tire sidewall. Bought a Moose - Splitter 25x8-12 (205/80-12) tire as temporary tire. This tire looks smaller in width and height than the stock Black St NE OTR 25x8-12 HP-007 tire. I ordered a steel wheel 12x7 5+2 4/110 to use as a spare for the Moose tire and ordered another tire that looks close to identical to the Black St. (original stock). I tried to measure my stock wheel width with the tire on and it sure looks like 6" (bead seal to bead seal) but everything I read states it should be 7" width. Is the stock front wheel width for my Pioneer 6 or 7"? The rear wheel looks like an inch wider. Will the temp Moose tire fit on the steel wheel I just bought? I dry fitted the steel wheel on Pioneer and seems to fit fine. Confusing to me.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!