P500 Big Cypress Monroe Station: Four Trails...

bigbore

bigbore

Jan 5, 2016
I was able to get the video of my latest ride edited and uploaded to YouTube.

I shoot and post these as video documentation of the trails locations and riding conditions for people who may decide to ride them. When creating and editing the over two hours of video, I try to make them entertaining and keep the videos as short as possible yet complete in content. I couldn't boil this video down to less than half an hour but I made the scenes short, tried to keep it moving and made a few attempts at humor.

For you viewing pleasure? I welcome constructive criticism in an effort to improve my work but ask that one keep in mind that I do have a primary goal of video documenting the trail, it is not meant to be pure entertainment. Best viewed in the largest screen possible:

Last edited:
rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
I was able to get the video of my latest ride edited and uploaded to YouTube.

I shoot and post these as video documentation of the trails locations and riding conditions for people who may decide to ride them. When creating and editing the over two hours of video, I try to make them entertaining and keep the videos as short as possible yet complete in content. I couldn't boil this video down to less than half an hour but I made the scenes short, tried to keep it moving and made a few attempts at humor.

For you viewing pleasure? I welcome constructive criticism in an effort to improve my work but ask that one keep in mind that I do have a primary goal of video documenting the trail, it is not meant to be pure entertainment. Best viewed in the largest screen possible:

BADASS video...
thanks for sharing. ....
...very kool

rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
Thanks.

The suspension got a workout eh.:eek:

Very well done...
I ride the ..desert
so...that was a different
...world so to say.
thanks

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!