RobSparre

RobSparre

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2020
West Chester, PA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Here is my latest video - I know I am cheating on my P1K-5 by not having a cameo appearance, but I have 3 more instructional videos in the works and I promise to do better. I love you guys and all the awesome info and good times we have up here! So please forgive my little distraction. (and the video is formatted for vertical phone orientation because, you know - wtf with the world going vertical....)

Last edited:
RobSparre

RobSparre

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2020
West Chester, PA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I invite my friends to review the video - and I know it doesn't have my P1K5 in it, but I swear I have 3 more videos in the works! Thanks for all the help and wisdom I have learned from you guys to do these mods! - @TripleB @Lady01 @Wellzy @ACfixer @Mudwing @TxDoc @Prntckt @Honda_Dave @Spoonbill @Wxbee @TexasTodd @grallison14 @rthomas9107 @Hking94 @bwetzel @John79042 @Russ989 @Smitty335 @Scott5150 @JeremieBaker @Hondasxs @Haldog77 @GoinForARip @Plumber32 @Todd627 @Sarbuck @aleaddict @Scoop @rslafave @Adam490 @toddvdh @Plowboy1466 @Cashton - and apologies to those I neglected to thank.

Last edited:
RobSparre

RobSparre

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2020
West Chester, PA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Love the videos
Time and effort are appreciated.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
Thanks doc - you have always been a great supporter and I thank you! Hey you turned me on to the "Cargo Buckles" and that is the next video I have teed up - all the clips recorded, pretty much just waiting for production....

Wellzy

Wellzy

Dec 9, 2020
SW Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Eminem move over, there is a new hip hop star rolling in a Pioneer! Great video Rob, you definately have a talent and I can tell you enjoy making the videos. Snoop says, Bow wow wow yippee yo yippee yay!

Giphy

advertisement
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Here is my latest video - I know I am cheating on my P1K-5 by not having a cameo appearance, but I have 3 more instructional videos in the works and I promise to do better. I love you guys and all the awesome info and good times we have up here! So please forgive my little distraction. (and the video is formatted for vertical phone orientation because, you know - wtf with the world going vertical....)

LMHO!

Ridinfool

Ridinfool

NTC’ s special Ed student of the year
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 20, 2020
Western North Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-5

Freakin HeLarryUs🤣🤣🤣🤣 love the vid yo✌️

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!