Multi BigFoot Proof in ND

JLH

JLH

Lifetime Member
Aug 17, 2016
Sheridan, Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Took this took this pic in west central Arkansas.

Amre2me2

Amre2me2

Aug 11, 2016
Colorado
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Bailey Colorado is just a few miles from my place. It is known as the 'Bigfoot capital' of the US, or some silly thing like that. There has been several TV shows about Bigfoot filmed in and around Bailey.
I've spent thousands of days for the past 36 years out in the winter time looking for lion tracks. One day, not far from Bailey, we turned out the hounds on a lion and started following the dogs. There was about 6" of new snow on the ground. Months later, there was a TV show that aired footage of Bigfoot tracks in the snow. The footage was taken a couple of days after we had hiked through the area following our hounds. It was our tracks they were following. As anyone knows that has spent any amount of time in the woods during winter that tracks left in the snow grow in size as they melt out.
This show portrayed the tracks in the snow as Bigfoot. It was hilarious yet a bit sad that these experts were so horribly misinformed.

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
I've been told the squatch enjoys an occasional adult beverage! Hence the reason he shows up when people have drank til it is blurry out!
Some say there is a photo of a squatch in Idaho holding an 18 pk which it confiscated from explorers who have had too many;)

IMG 6390

See map for sites where squatches party.

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I really enjoy listening to Bob Gymlan

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
The legend of Boggy creek was probably the first movie that really scared me as I thought it was a documentary - granted I was probably in the 3rd grade at the time. - about 3 years ago I bought the dvd to show my wife and low and behold - it was filmed 3 or so hours south of where I live now. I was living in VA when I first saw

Reactions: 100Acre
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
The legend of Boggy creek was probably the first movie that really scared me as I thought it was a documentary - granted I was probably in the 3rd grade at the time. - about 3 years ago I bought the dvd to show my wife and low and behold - it was filmed 3 or so hours south of where I live now. I was living in VA when I first saw
I think I have partied with a couple! HA!

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I thought that all of the Bigfoot look a-likes names started with the initials JT????

(well at least they all dress and smell like him don't they?)
I wouldn't touch that with a ten foot pole, even counting the smell factor in.

Reactions: elkguide
100Acre

100Acre

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
100Acre

100Acre

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I personally know BF is real. I see them every day

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
There are some that say within the Hondasxs Club that you @100Acre are in fact a descendant of the Sasquatch, which may in fact account for your daily sightings when gazing into the mirror. The mystery of your size has been solved:confused:;)

mjn

mjn

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 31, 2018
SE Washington State/N Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-3
My little brother and I stumbled on some tracks in the White Mt's of Nevada that make it really, really hard to NOT believe there's something out there like Sasquatch. Dunno man..

Literally in the middle of BFE. The White Mt's south east of Bishop Ca. It's February, were headed to a mining property at roughly 7500' elevation. No one... I mean NO one has been where we were in months. It's our first time in since 2 months previous. It's a 50 minute drive on pavement from Bishop, then we stop and chain up all 4, and go a good hour in from there. I remember distinctly we cross the stream (now frozen) 27 times. The creek bottom we come up has 2+ feet of snow. We were in our '70 suburban, 6" lift skinny tall snow tires, and we're breaking trail the whole way up the drainage to where we turn off to head up the steepest part to the property. The Suburban was quite frankly not a great choice for this section as it is steep as a cows face, with washouts on the switchbacks.. but we've been there tons of times before.. We get about halfway up... to a spot that typically drifts much deeper, so we stop to walk up and check it out. like I said, it is pretty steep.. I'd say 20-25%.

We see tracks crossing the trail. The stride is a solid 4'. I'd say the prints are less than a day old, and still pretty defined. I could almost fit both my size 11 Danners in them. It was very plain that this animal was going up hill. And it was on two legs. NOT 4. Walked like a person. A very, very large person.

The hair on the back of my head stands up every time I think about this.. We drove the rest of the way up the hill to the property, and did what we needed to do... both of us carried all the time, and that was one day I was glad I had my .41 mag on my belt.

I've spent a shieatload of time in the brush. Never saw anything like it before or since, but I'll never forget that day.

What could THAT have been?

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!