BigHorn 2.0 Radials or Coronado Radials?

BDI01

BDI01

Feb 24, 2015
I am Getting close to purchasing either the Maxxis Bighorn 2.0 radial or the Maxxis Coronado Radial. Either way, I am going with the 26 x 9 x 12 in the front and 26 x 11 x 12 in the rear. Does anyone have any experience with either one of these radial tires? I mostly trail ride, sometimes have to hit the pavement for 1/2 mile.

Sxsnewbie

Sxsnewbie

Lifetime Member
Jan 28, 2015
Eastern Connecticut
I have about 100 miles on the BH2.0 in the size you want. Have used them primarily while plowing but ride on 7 acres of trails daily. Night and day from stock tires. I have been riding them around 4-5 pounds just for plowing and such. I will put a couple more pounds in when I take it out to the power lines. I have noticed slight where but I'm not nice on them by any means. Fast starts and hard stops and street riding. I don't have experience with the Coronado but have no problem recommending the BH2.0..

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    976.9 KB · Views: 611
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    927 KB · Views: 793
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 694
Sxsnewbie

Sxsnewbie

Lifetime Member
Jan 28, 2015
Eastern Connecticut
I would say, try 27s but thy will rub . If you wanna trim the frame go bigger then 26. No other reason then to get more clearance.
I really need a skid plate. Been bottoming out

BDI01

BDI01

Feb 24, 2015
Thanks for the feedback. Nice looking rig you got there!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!