Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 26, 2017
Twin Lakes (Crescent), OK
www.facebook.com
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Okay.... It's easy to get these sites confused because of similar naming. We are booked at Wolfpen ATV Campground & Cabins. (559 Polk Rd. 61; 479-394-0404). I spoke with the owner just 5 minutes ago. They plan to remain open for this weekend and are sanitizing their cabins and cottages like crazy (he said.) They still have availability as of this morning. He said they sell non-ethanol fuel there (but it's $4/gal.)

I guess there's also a Wolf Pen Cabins that's further east... that one may be the one that's closed.

I and the wife still plan to be there unless the authorities make it difficult.

wrwtexan

wrwtexan

Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2016
Northeast Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Our reservations are at Wolf pen Camp so I guess we're still a go at this moment.

Magleto

Magleto

and two stealthed rogues
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 26, 2017
Twin Lakes (Crescent), OK
www.facebook.com
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
I find myself with some tires and wheels that I could bring with me if anyone is interested in them. I have the four Bighorn 2.0 tires that were stock on my P1000-5... they have about 400 miles on them. I also have the stock steel wheels and tires from my P-500. They have about 700 miles on them, I think and one of those tires has a slow leak. If I hear nothing, I'll leave them home.

Reactions: Montecresto
BigRed7769

BigRed7769

Aug 21, 2017
Magnolia, Ar.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
For the few that are still coming, what's y'alls eta? The rest of us will be arriving tomorrow evening. We are talking about riding over to fourche mountain Friday. Due to so many not able to make it now I canceled the dining hall reservations for dinner on Saturday nite but we are still having the fish fry for everyone but we are gona have it at our camp. All the rest of us will be staying at hansons camp, it's close to the west trail head. Again my cell # 870-904-6346 of anyone has any questions or problems please feel free to call or text. I hate that so many had to cancel but I do completely understand. Will have to schedule another sometime when all this stupid bs blows over

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon x4
Free p
For the few that are still coming, what's y'alls eta? The rest of us will be arriving tomorrow evening. We are talking about riding over to fourche mountain Friday. Due to so many not able to make it now I canceled the dining hall reservations for dinner on Saturday nite but we are still having the fish fry for everyone but we are gona have it at our camp. All the rest of us will be staying at hansons camp, it's close to the west trail head. Again my cell # 870-904-6346 of anyone has any questions or problems please feel free to call or text. I hate that so many had to cancel but I do completely understand. Will have to schedule another sometime when all this stupid bs blows over

Yes lets do. Wolf Pen campground gave me a rain check so I’ve got a spot waiting....👍

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5

And this is why my wife said no to WPG.
IMG 4044

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
You cant breast that baby so I think it will makr it without you. LOL
Yep! We haven't seen him in 10 days. Just don't want to wait 14 days after I get back and everyone feels comfortable about getting together , this is my first Grandchild and I'm ready to go hold that kid and let the spoiling begin! Gunther is going to be a cutter when I'm through!

Tundra20

Tundra20

Supporting Member
Oct 14, 2018
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I will be there Saturday morning early i will holla at ya on way there figure out wer yal leaving out from

Reactions: BigRed7769
wrwtexan

wrwtexan

Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2016
Northeast Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

Due to some repair obligations, we are probably going to come to the Fourche Mountain trailhead mid Friday and try to meet somewhere on the trail. With no Sunday break to anchor my mind, I'm loosing track of the days and this has slipped up on me. Told some customers I'd be here for a pickup or scheduled service calls without even thinking...:rolleyes:.

BigRed7769

BigRed7769

Aug 21, 2017
Magnolia, Ar.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I expect I and DeAnna to be there by 4PM today at Wolfpen ATV Campground.
Do u wana come to hansons 1st thing in the morning or meet us some where else? Idk y I hadn't gotten notifications

BigRed7769

BigRed7769

Aug 21, 2017
Magnolia, Ar.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Due to some repair obligations, we are probably going to come to the Fourche Mountain trailhead mid Friday and try to meet somewhere on the trail. With no Sunday break to anchor my mind, I'm loosing track of the days and this has slipped up on me. Told some customers I'd be here for a pickup or scheduled service calls without even thinking...:rolleyes:.
Ok sounds good

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!