P1000 Bilge Fan Reverse Polarity

T

tylerjohnson

Sep 12, 2021
Hensley, Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hi all,

First of all, this is my first real post but have searched far and wide. I just picked up 2017 1000-5 LE and have a bilge fan installed, with a duct into the front floor area to pull air from and hopefully push air into during the winter. For the life of me I cannot figure out how to wire a DPDT 7 pin switch to do the reverse polarity. I have a 7 pin switch and then I just ordered the DPDT 10 pin from the club shop as well. Can anyone provide me with a diagram of how I should wire a switch up to complete this task? Please and thank you!

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Hi all,

First of all, this is my first real post but have searched far and wide. I just picked up 2017 1000-5 LE and have a bilge fan installed, with a duct into the front floor area to pull air from and hopefully push air into during the winter. For the life of me I cannot figure out how to wire a DPDT 7 pin switch to do the reverse polarity. I have a 7 pin switch and then I just ordered the DPDT 10 pin from the club shop as well. Can anyone provide me with a diagram of how I should wire a switch up to complete this task? Please and thank you!
Welcome to the club from South FL 👍

We need pics.......some others won't think it didn't happen 😂😂

Try to do use the search bar up top, plenty of info on wiring switches. I'm not very good at posting links but.......

Courtesy of the boss man @Hondasxs
68795f39cbc70321113314b0f204562a

Also maybe one of these might work....

Rocker Switch Polarity Reverse Motor Control maintained Amazon.com: Rocker Switch Polarity Reverse Motor Control maintained

Good luck 👍

T

tylerjohnson

Sep 12, 2021
Hensley, Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome to the club from South FL 👍

We need pics.......some others won't think it didn't happen 😂😂

Try to do use the search bar up top, plenty of info on wiring switches. I'm not very good at posting links but.......

Courtesy of the boss man @Hondasxs
View attachment 296497
Also maybe one of these might work....

Rocker Switch Polarity Reverse Motor Control maintained Amazon.com: Rocker Switch Polarity Reverse Motor Control maintained

Good luck 👍
Thanks for the pic! Does this include using a relay? If so Not sure how to include that.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!