Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Here are some pictures from the Bimini P4 Top Install.
Here is the top fully installed.

Here is the package, Such a long box for a roll of cloth. Honda could of cut the rods in 1/2 and added connectors like a tent has.

After looking over the instructions. I figured this is where the rod and rod holders went.

I threw the top on it and started to strap it down. Then I noticed the rod guides in the fabric. Had to unstrap and run them through the guides.

Finally, I strapped them down and pulled it tight.

We will see how it does. I'll report back when I take it on a ride. Maybe late January.

Last edited:
Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
FYI. When breaking trail, or exploring your old Atv trails that are a tight fit for a pioneer. It is best to remove the top and leave it at home.

For my trip today. We had to remove it because I was afraid the cage was going to rub a hole in it when brushed up against a tree.

I took it off and threw it in the back. But later I noticed I lost one of the clamps somehow. Not sure they can be bought. I'll have to make one somehow. :-(

duwops

duwops

Lifetime Member
Nov 10, 2013
Nice, spring poles I was wondering how it all went together and prevented sagging.

W

wilyrockstar

Jul 23, 2013
I put mine on in September and have rode through all kinds of conditions, including rubbing on branches. The thing is tough!

Reactions: Redsparky
Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
wilyrockstar said:
I put mine on in September and have rode through all kinds of conditions, including rubbing on branches. The thing is tough!
Ok. I do like it. So going to see how long it last.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Here is how to store the soft top for travel.
Ynuzahyz

Reactions: Eltobgi and JTW
R

Redsparky

Oct 11, 2018
Midland,Mi
Ownership

1. 700-4
i just put mine on today, instructions are vag, but thought i would try this first before a hard top

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!