Bimini top installed

B

brando4905

Sep 10, 2013
Marion, NC
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Here's a few pics of the Bimini Top for the Pioneer 2. Super easy to put on. Seems pretty durable, not as heavy weight as I would have liked, but relatively cheap for some shade. Instructions say to remove when trailering.

Image5 zpsf50c1162jpe

Photo8 zps4257f8e0

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Looks nice. I was thinking about this vs the hard top. I'm not sure I want a roof all the time. With this you could just bag it up and be gone.
How does it hook up. Looks like 4 hooks in each corner.
Do you plan on removing it when trailering?

B

brando4905

Sep 10, 2013
Marion, NC
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hooks up easy through the loops on the front of the ROPS with buckles, and around the bottom of the headrest bar at the corners with a plastic snap clip. There are also four clamp on brackets with 2 fiberglass rods that span the roof that give it the rigidity. I'll be removing it when transporting.

B

b4hntn

Lifetime Member
Oct 14, 2013
texashuntinglease.com
Looks good. Who sells it? I'm thinking of it for p4 leaving the rear open to fill feeders. Do you think the p4 ROPS would interfere?

B

binfordw

Oct 15, 2013
Is that the factory Honda soft top?

I wasnt aware they were supposed to be removed for trailering, I thought they seemed a little heavier than that. I was looking at getting a full softop, this might change my mind though.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!