P500 Blueberry has sold...

J

Jshell3

Well, I'm @JTW 'ing it... and going to the P1000-5 deluxe. Just gotta sale this one first. (family rule).

Here's the local craigslist link.
2016 Honda Pioneer 500 plus lots more!

Here's the showcase build thread.
Blueberry Build

Here's the YouTube video.

Between wanting to ride together (fam of 4) at the upcoming Takeover event, a desire to start another build, and recent extra income - Now's the time to make the move. It's a great bike. I've put a lot in it. Tell your friends. I priced it right!
(I'm going to have to change my Avatar, tho :()

$7,200 - located in Central Mississippi. Bike has 850 miles, or so.

Call, reply or text
Jonathan
(601)ate3two-seven7oh7

Last edited by a moderator:
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
That's too bad. Sorry for your loss. I know the P5 was your "pride and joy". If you have a family though, the P1K-5 is the most practical for you, if you can't have both. Good luck with the sale, hope you don't get hurt too bad.

Last edited:
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Well, I'm @JTW 'ing it... and going to the P1000-5 deluxe. Just gotta sale this one first. (family rule).

Blueberry Build

Between wanting to ride together (fam of 4) at the upcoming Takeover event, a desire to start another build, and recent extra income - Now's the time to make the move. It's a great bike. I've put a lot in it. Tell your friends. I priced it right!

$7,200 - located in Central Mississippi. Bike has 750 miles, or so.

Call, reply or text
Jonathan
(601)ate3two-seven7oh7

That sucks! Gonna miss you on here. Gotta be happy with it though. Good luck.

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member

Blueberry Build

$7,200 - located in Central Mississippi. Bike has 750 miles, or so.

Call, reply or text
Jonathan
(601)ate3two-seven7oh7
Good luck on the sale bud! I think you'll really love the 1000. And love accessorizing it!

500oneer

500oneer

15,000 mile club
Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
Central PA
Ownership

1. 500
Boooooo.....just kidding. Good price! Should sell fast. I have over $10,000 in mine and isn't as nice as yours.

chadbo

chadbo

Mama tried
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2015
Seminary , Ms
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Gotta sell it first. HA!
(plus, I'm not going anywhere... Honda for life!)
I tried to text the link to a friend but he wants to ride 3 in the front... could a kid ride middle spot at all

Reactions: Jshell3
J

Jshell3

I tried to text the link to a friend but he wants to ride 3 in the front... could a kid ride middle spot at all
He could. I have an 11 year old regular sized kid and we ride 3 wide pretty much all the time. You're gonna sit hip bone to hip bone, but nobody sits in a lap.

J

Jshell3

Well guys... those of you following along... I have a buyer. The deal will be done, tomorrow afternoon, barring any complications. I have title. He has cash.
It should go off without a hitch.

J

Jshell3

Cool... are you getting a 17?
Dunno. Brookhaven Honda said that they didn't have a 17 yet, and the price would be $1,000 more when they do...
I'm going to have to research the differences and weigh the Benjamins

Reactions: sharp
chadbo

chadbo

Mama tried
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2015
Seminary , Ms
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Dunno. Brookhaven Honda said that they didn't have a 17 yet, and the price would be $1,000 more when they do...
I'm going to have to research the differences and weigh the Benjamins
Cool that's where I got mine, good luck. Might be worth the trip to Tenn or Russellville. They were fair but it just wasn't enough inventory at the time for them to match what others were paying from the big powerhouse dealers

Reactions: Jshell3
rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
Thanks @rocmar for the endorsement. Ha.
"Like New!"
I was out there pressure washing it, thinking about you! Seriously. I thought, if Rocmar could see this, he'd change his opinion... but too late. It's clean now!!!

HaHa...kool
Spacers....on mine
Way better ride...

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Sad to see this ride go hopefully it pops back up. With the time and energy you have involved in this doesn't surprise me to go quick but I'll miss blueberry. Excited to see what you do next

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!