P1000 brakeline sale for only hondasxs.com members

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
after almost a year of selling them yes!!! but i did have a dealer try and undersell me on a sale i already made then my posts started getting deleted lol soooooo hmmmmmmm

The Facebook page is a bunch of dumbass keyboard warriors for the most part. It’s embarrassing. You can tell we got some of the old Rzr riders because their forum was full of “badasses”. Smh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
after almost a year of selling them yes!!! but i did have a dealer try and undersell me on a sale i already made then my posts started getting deleted lol soooooo hmmmmmmm

Gave you a shoutout on the Honda Pioneer Riders page.

Reactions: jak9922
jak9922

jak9922

hot headed wopolock
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Jun 2, 2015
pittstown ny
these are something i take extreme pride in not only are the an upgrade over stock but will not blow out or cut like stock lines i put alot of time and money in these to make little on return because i seen a weakness in the 1ks honestly guys with shipping at 200$ i think i make 30$ or so per sale!

Reactions: JTW
Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
@jak9922
I'm here for you. Let me know what I can do to help.
Gave you a honorary vendor because I can tell you are a small time seller. I'll help any guy selling things out of his garage to make a few bucks any way I can.

I have a set of arched arms ready to install. Guess I better be taking you up on this deal too.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!