ShearerPerformance

ShearerPerformance

Vendor
Jan 26, 2017
Space Coast FL
Ownership

1. 700-4

2. 1000-3
I completely understand that.. but between the use as a deduction and the fact that word of mouth is the BEST form of advertisement you can get. The more folks that talk about you the better. They literally pay for themselves and make you $$$. I certainly wouldn’t and don’t like the way they played the game.. but that’s what it is.. a game! Play chess when they play checkers!

I agree. And I’ve made a lot of sales just from people posting their pictures with my cupholders installed. I also agree that you have to play chess when they play checkers! That quote means a lot to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

J

JTW

12A8C301 BE2F 45CC 8EAE C2CB99BF2558
@Moses @Neohio @jak9922

Last edited by a moderator:
jak9922

jak9922

hot headed wopolock
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Jun 2, 2015
pittstown ny
that
I did a give away very early in my “business” life. I, like Joe, don’t have a ton of mark up in my product. I knew little about marketing and business when I started, and I don’t know much more now. My goal was a quality product at a price I myself would be willing to pay. So it’s hard to give one away or have a dedicated “coupon code” when you aren’t making much money, if any after all the taxes and fees of doing business. Hence my limited presence both here and on FB. But Joe, I’ll help out however I can. And being that I’m already an “approved vendor” I can advertise as a “dealer” for you and post your lines and they shouldn’t be able to do anything about it. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
would be amazing!!! and i would be very grateful

Reactions: JTW
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Been wanting to get a set myself. This give me another reason I’ll be talking to you shortly! Makes me glad I don’t do Facebook.
I posted a thread not knowing this was being talked about my apologies

Last edited:
G

Glt

Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Been wanting to get a set myself. This give me another reason I’ll be talking to you shortly! Makes me glad I don’t do Facebook.
I posted a thread not knowing this was being talked about my apologies
Hi this is GLT would like to get a set of your brake lines for a 2016 pioneer 1000-5 .How do i need to proceed to get them ordered. I am a lifetime member?

Reactions: CumminsPusher
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Hi this is GLT would like to get a set of your brake lines for a 2016 pioneer 1000-5 .How do i need to proceed to get them ordered. I am a lifetime member?
This is the man
@jak9922

Reactions: jak9922

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!