P1000 Brought it home yesterday, so far it hasn't been good.

Wellzy

Wellzy

Dec 9, 2020
SW Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thanks, my immediate concerns have past and I am very happy with it. I just wish mother nature would jump to spring so we could use it!!! LOL

Reactions: Biteme and Mudwing
M

Marcel

Nov 14, 2018
Canada
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I wish the seat belts in the back were colour coded. My kids and their friends still struggle to get it right sometimes when they sit back there. I took a can of plastic paint and colour coded them myself. It saved us a lot of headaches.

Wellzy

Wellzy

Dec 9, 2020
SW Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Absolutely, I am not a person who needs to figure out how a seatbelt works but this Honda made me one. It is obvious which buckle needs to go into which clasp but why in the world do the buckles need to face a certain way? And, I don't like how they used the same seatbelt mechanism on both sides as (I forget) one side goes across your chest normally like a car, but the other is twisted as it goes over. Just plain weird. This is why I couldn't get it to work as it just seemed twisted the wrong way to have the buckle go in the way is must go. 😤

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!