BOX1

P1000 BUILDING BREWTUS

B

Brewtus

Apr 8, 2017
Brighton, Illinois
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Bought a P1K3 in Dec, been toying around with it on the farm since. Been buying add-ons since I bought it. Have a winch, winch plate, light bar, rear light pods, Trail Armor A-Arm F/R Guards, dual battery set up on its way, working on switch plate for lights and accessories. Have 1.5 roll cage tube coming next week, to fab a rear cage, bed extender, rack, & tire carrier. Going to get some steel plate to fab a rear bumper. Waiting to get everything and then going to the build it all at once. Ill post pictures and updates when the build starts?

Any one out there fabricated their own bumper or roof rack/rear roll cage/bed extender? Just looking for ideas or better ideas than what I have come up with.

Has any one added bars to the front bumper to extend the height of the lateral bars to wrap around the head lights?

Has anyone tried painting the A Arm guards from Trail Armor?

Thanks in advance...

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Welcome to club Brewtus. Check out the garage section and you can skim thru the pics of everyone's rides. I'm sure you'll find something to check out. I haven't made anything cool like that but many here have.

Good luck and show us some pics of Brewtus.

(Delton) "I HATE light scratches too. Makes me think I left some fun on the table. So I go back out there and cover them up with deep scratches. Works every time lol."

rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
Bought a P1K3 in Dec, been toying around with it on the farm since. Been buying add-ons since I bought it. Have a winch, winch plate, light bar, rear light pods, Trail Armor A-Arm F/R Guards, dual battery set up on its way, working on switch plate for lights and accessories. Have 1.5 roll cage tube coming next week, to fab a rear cage, bed extender, rack, & tire carrier. Going to get some steel plate to fab a rear bumper. Waiting to get everything and then going to the build it all at once. Ill post pictures and updates when the build starts?

Any one out there fabricated their own bumper or roof rack/rear roll cage/bed extender? Just looking for ideas or better ideas than what I have come up with.

Has any one added bars to the front bumper to extend the height of the lateral bars to wrap around the head lights?

Has anyone tried painting the A Arm guards from Trail Armor?

Thanks in advance...
....pics...or it never happened
.....hahahahahaha

B

Brewtus

Apr 8, 2017
Brighton, Illinois
Ownership

1. 1000-3
As you can see the excitement on the boys' faces. They had no idea I was taking them to pick one up. They thought we were getting parts for a buddy's bike. And then the dealership pulled the pioneer out and they went crazy. :)

IMG 7120

GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
B

Brewtus

Apr 8, 2017
Brighton, Illinois
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I think you will like the Pitbulls. Mine have performed well so far.

I was watching for them to go on sale, I have a friend that's a friend of the owner come to find out and the owners brother actually came to my house 2 weeks ago to weld my tractor up. Lol. So it was a small world when I walked in his office and he said Youre from my home town. Haha. Plus I got a real good deal on them.

E

elkguide

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 14, 2017
Vermont
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I was watching for them to go on sale, I have a friend that's a friend of the owner come to find out and the owners brother actually came to my house 2 weeks ago to weld my tractor up. Lol. So it was a small world when I walked in his office and he said Youre from my home town. Haha. Plus I got a real good deal on them.

Good tires and at a good deal...... that's a winning combination for sure!

E

elkguide

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 14, 2017
Vermont
Ownership

1. 1000-3
"Help" is the best part!

Reactions: pct
B

Brewtus

Apr 8, 2017
Brighton, Illinois
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Got tires on the rims. Winch installed, snorkel installed, light bar installed, wheel spacers and lift on. Finally coming along just have to wire things up when the fuse relay comes in. Not putting tires on until I get the manual printed off to align it so it may be a couple days.

IMG 7998 IMG 7999 IMG 8041 IMG 8046 IMG 8048

B

Brewtus

Apr 8, 2017
Brighton, Illinois
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Ok, finally have everything I've bought installed, wired and working, thanks to all that helped me along the way. Headed to Brimstone 8/18-23rd with some RZRs, so I guess we'll compare and contrast. Pretty excited to run more than just around the farm. The build isn't complete by any means. Next will be aftermarket A arms and shocks. But gotta hide those from mama.

IMG 8243 IMG 8244 IMG 8246

Reactions: joeymt33
E

elkguide

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 14, 2017
Vermont
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Looking good.

Reactions: Brewtus
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!